PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer fights for Ron Paul?

Naraku
01-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I've begun to notice that every time he goes by poll results he seems to say "Ron Paul" louder than any other candidate's name.

Maybe, he's seeing the media blackout and fighting it in any little way he can. He always seems to break in and say, "Well what about Ron Paul?" when there's strategy sessions. I'm not sure if he's supportive of Ron Paul or just pissed at the blackout on him, but it seems he's subtly trying to help Ron Paul.

yongrel
01-20-2008, 11:56 AM
i dunno

let's hope

ItsTime
01-20-2008, 11:57 AM
No.. "Ron Paul" just sounds louder. Try it, say mccain, then ron paul, say romney then ron paul. Ron Paul just has more of a punch sound to it. you say it with a different part of your throat.

Iwantchange
01-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Well it just goes to show you what money does. Any of these big organizations won't give you the time of day, unless you hit them where it hurts the most, the wallet.

DDMX
01-20-2008, 12:04 PM
I agree, he has been very good to Ron Paul

Acidlump
01-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Ron Paul is the only candidate that he says both first and last name.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Wolf has always been good to Ron.

MAGICKAL
01-20-2008, 12:09 PM
mmmmmm...jury is still out on that one, I've been keeping my eye on him though.

I've seen him bypass oppurtunities, but I do recognize my bias so, I will just keep noting.

jlizgar
01-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Wolf has always been good to Ron.

Not good enough! Wolf seems like good people and yes, he does say good things about Paul from time to time but he could do SO much more...he needs to grow some spine and go against the grain a little bit more and help our guy out! Same thing with Cafferty...he does a better job than Wolf but could do sooo much more...and Glen Beck...oh how they ALL dissapoint me :(

Liz

DDMX
01-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Ron Paul is the only candidate that he says both first and last name.

I've noticed that as well, when he going down the list of votes.

jcizzle
01-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Not good enough! Wolf seems like good people and yes, he does say good things about Paul from time to time but he could do SO much more...he needs to grow some spine and go against the grain a little bit more and help our guy out! Same thing with Cafferty...he does a better job than Wolf but could do sooo much more...and Glen Beck...oh how they ALL dissapoint me :(

Liz

It seems like too many people here expect Paul to be the centerpiece of all discussion, when he's bringing in ~8% per primary that is not going to happen. Give credit where it's due, Wolf and Cafferty have been more than fair. Remember Wolf giving Ron time to explain the newsletters? How about the 7 minutes to explain his stance on Bhutto?

CelestialRender
01-20-2008, 12:14 PM
He's always treated us very fairly. I think it's like Jay Leno; he's not actually a fan, he just honestly wants to see everyone get their message out.