PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

the_bee
01-20-2008, 11:44 AM
I have an idea
Let’s all get together and start our own liberty loving constitutional community. We could have all walks of life living in an area we all choose. we all pitch in and buy enough property to build everything we need, stores, school, auto repair, office buildings, etcetera we get Allodial title on everything, we put all businesses under common-law trusts we use our own currency for everything we’ll need attorneys, fire men, mechanics, DR’s machinist, computer professionals, etcetera (you get the idea) there would be a lot to figure out but it could be done I mean you know the old saying two heads are better than one.. Well 10,000 heads are better than 9,999. I know what some of you are going to say (that’s already been done with the free state project), but its not the same, I know I’m leaving a lot of stuff out, but we can all add ideas as time goes on….Things could look a lot more real in short time …. Please don’t think I am trying to take any time from the campaign I know we need to stay focused on getting Dr Paul to the white house, My Wife and I are Precinct Leader here in CA and plan to donate big on MLK, but just thought it would be great opportunity to put an idea like this out in a spot were the are so many like minded people in one place.

Cleaner44
01-20-2008, 11:47 AM
I think a lot of people like this general idea. I would like to live in a town or city or state that respects the Constitution. I would like to start in a state that already has a good head start.