PDA

View Full Version : What I did for ROn Paul today

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 11:23 AM
right now I'm stuffing 100 envlopes with flyers and slim jims to mail out in my preceints, an investment of 70 bucks, tomrrow I'm donating 200, and a few days ago I donated 50 bucks to call4paul.com

A little history, I started my push in OH where I was at school. I got the awareness up, then I graduated and spent a few weeks in Manchester, CT where I got my mom, bro and cousin spreading the word. My Mom is a preceinct captain and is mailing stuff out like me. Now I am located in Freeport, york and am doing mailers and educating anyone I meet.

Oh in ohio my friend Richard Ehrbar will becoming a preceinct leader soon, I keep reminding him everyday.

what have you done today :)

always good for morale to hear what people are doing

Plus donate to Brent Sanders campaign, we could use him in congress in LA

whutaboutbob
01-20-2008, 11:30 AM
right now I'm stuffing 100 envlopes with flyers and slim jims to mail out in my preceints, an investment of 70 bucks, tomrrow I'm donating 200, and a few days ago I donated 50 bucks to call4paul.com

A little history, I started my push in OH where I was at school. I got the awareness up, then I graduated and spent a few weeks in Manchester, CT where I got my mom, bro and cousin spreading the word. My Mom is a preceinct captain and is mailing stuff out like me. Now I am located in Freeport, york and am doing mailers and educating anyone I meet.

Oh in ohio my friend Richard Ehrbar will becoming a preceinct leader soon, I keep reminding him everyday.

what have you done today :)

always good for morale to hear what people are doing

Plus donate to Brent Sanders campaign, we could use him in congress in LA

Well, I tried to donate last night but my credit card's maxed out. I celebrated last night, so sort of laying around in bed today. However, I did vote in the L.A. times poll for our man!

LOL

Good job man, keep up the great work, a lot of us really appreciate it!

:cool:

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 12:18 PM
lol, thanks, i'm 30 envolopes in, 70 more to stuff... then I have address them

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
40 envelopes ready to be sent, 10 neededing addresses, and 50 that need be stuffed, stamped, and addressed

this has been a day long project

firebirdnation
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Have you looked into discounted bulk mail? I was going to do this before I decided to just hit the houses myself. Might be worth looking into, and good luck.

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 05:04 PM
anyone know anything about this?

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Just got done with 100 envelopes, just in time to wait 3 minutes before I donate to the money bomb :)

AlexMerced
01-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Just made my 200 donation, woot

Jobarra
01-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Canvassed 75 houses today and nearly froze my butt off :p Finally found a good place to canvass though. Drove up and down the streets I'm going to canvass next and noticed two yards with Ron Paul signs :D. Out of 246 houses canvassed so far, I've found only one person who said they were already going to vote for Paul. So nice to see 2 signs on the very next street :) The good thing is that so many people are undecided right now. With 7200+ people on my list, I'm thinking I'm going to meet more of them at the poll than through canvassing. Only 10 days away from the primary :/

AlexMerced
01-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Canvassed 75 houses today and nearly froze my butt off :p Finally found a good place to canvass though. Drove up and down the streets I'm going to canvass next and noticed two yards with Ron Paul signs :D. Out of 246 houses canvassed so far, I've found only one person who said they were already going to vote for Paul. So nice to see 2 signs on the very next street :) The good thing is that so many people are undecided right now. With 7200+ people on my list, I'm thinking I'm going to meet more of them at the poll than through canvassing. Only 10 days away from the primary :/

that is awesome, you rock, Yeah I've been focusing on hitting up all the registered republicans first on my list.

rooteroa
01-21-2008, 09:39 AM
I am mailing slim jims and a letter to about half the people of my precinct and canvassing the other half. Prepped about 250 envelopes last night