PDA

View Full Version : Think You Know Who Is In Charge Of Our Country

chiplitfam
01-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Dear Friends,

Think you know who is in charge of our country? Would it surprise you to learn that the men who control our government have dual citizenship? Would you be shocked to know that their first loyalty is to Israel? Be sure to listen to this weeks fabulous radio program, Jews Rule America—Evidence of a Startling Coup d'Etat and Sinister Takeover of U.S. Government, as Texe names these Jewish elite who give orders to Bush and Cheney, leading our once great nation into a Zionist cesspool of evil and death. Help up awaken the slumbering masses by forwarding this information to all of your friends and family.

Click this link or copy and paste it in the address line of your internet browser: www.powerofprophecy.com

Then, scroll down until you see, Jews Rule America, and click the link.

All God's Best,
Jerry Barrett

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bushlist.htm

Webmaster

Xenophage
01-20-2008, 10:58 AM
I like Jews.

chiplitfam
01-20-2008, 11:05 AM
It is not about Jews and I have nothing against them . Many Jews are against this Zionist movement. It is Zionist Christians and Zionist Jews. Huge difference. This has been going on for a long long time.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bushlist.htm

DAFTEK
01-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Some of us knew this for some time now especially if you lived in NYC, the rest of america doesnt know anything except NASCAR and American Idol......

merrimac
01-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Two words: Aaron Russo.
He has a Jewish background but has fought for the Constitution and rejected being a member of the CFR and so he's an American patriot.

I used to subscribe to this zionist theory and still do but I think the real ringleaders behind all of our problems are the people who own the federal reserve (some are Jewish) and, therefore, have the power to make money at the flick of a pen or keyboard.

Until the federal reserve is destroyed, all of these other problems will never be solved.