PDA

View Full Version : My Sunday Morning Paper

RevolutionSD
01-20-2008, 10:39 AM
6 articles on the presidential election
2 articles on yesterdays primaries
1 quick mention of Mitt's victory

ZERO MENTIONS OF RON PAUL ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was even an article on the future of the GOP and mentions of Reagan but NOTHING on RP!!! :mad::mad::mad:

The MSM is despicable, disgusting, and immoral!

:mad::mad::mad:

RevolutionSD
01-20-2008, 10:45 AM
UGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

MAD!

THE MSM ARE SCUM! :mad:

silence is betrayal
01-20-2008, 10:45 AM
End your subscription!

vertesc
01-20-2008, 10:49 AM
write a letter to the editor of the paper, complaining of the censorship. When they don't publish it, write to their competitor.
the letters have to be carefully worded so you don't sound like a nut, but you can make the accusation that they're putting serious personal bias into their political coverage by ignoring the major candidate they don't like. Make sure in your letter to the competitor, you make it a favorable comparison for them.

Play your cards right, and you can have them screw each other over, giving Paul the peripheral coverage of "the candidate the daily star (or whatever) doesn't want you to know about."

Cleaner44
01-20-2008, 10:51 AM
The MSM is a propoganda machine.

RevolutionSD
01-20-2008, 10:51 AM
End your subscription!

I only get it on weekends but that is starting to seem pointless now. I'm angry because the OLD people read newspapers and have NO IDEA Ron Paul is even running!

:mad::mad:

govtpigII
01-20-2008, 10:56 AM
I have a Sunday only paper. Not one word of Ron Paul either, a few articles on good ol Mitt, McCain, and you know who OBama and Clinton.

I do not even read it anymore. I have not read the paper in 2 months, just glance through it for Ron Paul and I am always disappointed.

Soon they will not be able to ignore him.

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 10:57 AM
I have been wondering whether a mass phone call approach might help lift the media blockade.

If we started a campaign to call all of these news outlets (not as RP supporters, just as undecided voters) and ask them.."This guy name Ron Paul just won second place in Nevada. Who is he? Why dont you report on him, you report on everyone else and this guy is right in the thick of it. It would be nice if you could tell us who he is" something like that.