PDA

View Full Version : Please don't count on a billionaire's help - let's keep taking responsibility

linusPAULing
01-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Grassroots is tremendously important now. We have two weeks and a couple days to Super Tuesday. We will know in two weeks if RP has a fighting chance or not.

The GLOVES are OFF!

Keep Fighting, and if a billionaire comes forth to help great! If not, oh well.

Frankly, he's a little late to the game, so I would question his timing and his judgment anyway.

Paulitical Correctness
01-20-2008, 10:26 AM
http://www.rgj.com/blogs/poweron/uploaded_images/Dr_Evil-733319.jpg

phixion
01-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Grassroots is tremendously important now. We have two weeks and a couple days to Super Tuesday. We will know in two weeks if RP has a fighting chance or not.

The GLOVES are OFF!

Keep Fighting, and if a billionaire comes forth to help great! If not, oh well.

Frankly, he's a little late to the game, so I would question his timing and his judgment anyway.

He's not late at all. It would be perfect timing to expose the media for how they'be treated Ron, and then educate and convert enough for Ron to win some Super Tuesday states.

It's just too good to be true. That's all.

But - you would think that with billionaires supporting Ron Paul (and even endorsing), they would quite like to support him with their money, wouldn't you?

It would be a complete tragedy if one of them at least didn't step forward.

When you're a billionaire, money can't motivate you much anymore, surely. It's efforts like contributing to Ron Paul getting elected that would provide much more satisfaction.

Pete

govtpigII
01-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Pete, I totally agree. "If" this is true then it would be the best timing. We have 10 months till the election and the money would definitely expose the unfair and unbalance treatment from all of todays media outlets and give us momentum we could never dream of.

I will be spending every extra cent I have towards the MLK day and I hope you guys follow. I donated $75 last time and will donate at least $150 this time. I know its not much but it is all I can spare.

merrimac
01-20-2008, 11:10 AM
The Revolution will either be won by us or lost by us.

Edu
01-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Billionaires aren't here to save you. Batman was a movie.