PDA

View Full Version : If were going to keep funding this, can we at least change the banners?

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Get rid of the revolution and even possibly the google RP. Put something on it that will grab a voter. "Want to stop illegal imigration?" "Do you want an honest president for a change?" "There is a doctor running for president who can fix healthcare"

Anything that will have a voter say to themselves " I want that guy....who is he?"

OKRonPaul
01-20-2008, 10:11 AM
if i recall, the original banners were like 25,000 and took several weeks. I think the blimp is having a hard enough time staying funded without adding more costs.

Ilhaguru
01-20-2008, 10:24 AM
You can't mention "President" I believe.

RonRules
01-20-2008, 10:35 AM
I mentionned these possible banners in another post:

"An Honest President !",
"A Doctor for President !",
"50 years of marriage, a President ?"
"Never voted for an earmark, a President ?"
"Never lied, never will, a President ?"

Other people suggested:
No Amnesty, Ron Paul 2008
No Taxes, Ron Paul 2008
Stop Government Theft, Ron Paul 2008
SAVE SOCIAL SECURITY = VOTE RON PAUL

-A Doctor for President!! (everyone wants their kids to be doctors and presidents dont they?)also implies what a genius he is..also how healthy and spry he is
-30 years in congress, 30 years of honesty!
-It's time for Truth!
-Ask your kids about Ron Paul!! j/k=)
"Securing our future."
"Downsize DC"

generally, people's comments were like this:

"I agree. It is time for the campaign to appear more mainstream and not a fringe Revolution."

Both banners on the blimp cost 25K. We just need to change one banner. Keep the "Google Ron Paul" side.

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Why dont we just try to change the one then? Lets put something up there that will grab attention from the widest possible cross section of voters. Also, it appears that the largest voting block in the primaries, is the older crowd. We have to try to appeal to them.

Dave Wood
01-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Maybe the RP airforce planes can carry banners across areas that have large numbers of older voters.

Dave Pedersen
01-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Blue field with stars on the front nose with some red/white wavy stripes running along the sides to the back. New slogans. An all white blimp looks like an egg. If we are going to back the blimp let's get it some color.

MalcolmGandi
01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
I think we should keep it simple
FREEDOM!
RON PAUL 08