PDA

View Full Version : Not That Hard to Convert Sheep

Mopsus
01-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Folks, despite that fact that I'm in sales and a BSr, it's not that hard to open sheeples' eyes to the wisdom of Dr. Paul's message.

The way I go about it is subtly bitch about bills, taxes and the bleak future of our country – you know things that affect the average Joe and then slide in Dr. Paul's name and basic tenets. I ask, "have you heard of him?" Invariably, they say”who?"

I calmly say how Washington, corporations, media and bankers don't want you to hear about him because his message is so sound and it stops them taking money out of your pockets and putting it in theirs.

Then I kiss them with why spend money abroad when we can keep it here, eliminate the IRS, bring our troops home, and make our dollar stronger so that we can pay off our debt to the Chinese bankers who are owning our country.

I finish off by non-chalantly saying I kinda am worried about my son's future. If I see the interest is there, I press into more detailed info.

However, I usually stop there, because it gets too complex and so I keep it simple. But I get them thinking and I smile when they say "Why has no one told me this?" or "Is this true?"

I say,” ya know that I’ve never been active in politics before, but big business making millions while the average working stiff is getting screwed and losing his home really frosts my butt” and they perk up.

I love it. It’s a soft sale that closes almost every time.

yankee_blue
01-20-2008, 07:39 AM
Folks, despite that fact that I'm in sales and a BSr, it's not that hard to open sheeples' eyes to the wisdom of Dr. Paul's message.

The way I go about it is subtly bitch about bills, taxes and the bleak future of our country – you know things that affect the average Joe and then slide in Dr. Paul's name and basic tenets. I ask, "have you heard of him?" Invariably, they say”who?"

I calmly say how Washington, corporations, media and bankers don't want you to hear about him because his message is so sound and it stops them taking money out of your pockets and putting it in theirs.

Then I kiss them with why spend money abroad when we can keep it here, eliminate the IRS, bring our troops home, and make our dollar stronger so that we can pay off our debt to the Chinese bankers who are owning our country.

I finish of by non-chalantly saying I kinda am worried about my son's future. If I see the interest is there, I press into more detailed info.

However, I usually I stop there, because it gets too complex and so I keep it simple. But I get them thinking and I smile when they say "Why has no one told me this?" or "Is this true?"

I say,” ya know that I’ve never been active in politics before, but big business making millions while the average working stiff is getting screwed and losing his home really frosts my butt” and they perk up.

Very good. Noone but noone likes a "lapel-grabbing" supporter. And starting a conversation by bitching about something always works. Always...

hawks4ronpaul
01-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes, it is good to throw out a few fishing lines and let them decide whether to bite on foreclosures, or health care, or foreign policy.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

raystone
01-20-2008, 08:14 AM

I finish of by non-chalantly saying I kinda am worried about my son's future. If I see the interest is there, I press into more detailed info.

However, I usually I stop there, because it gets too complex and so I keep it simple. But I get them thinking and I smile when they say "Why has no one told me this?" or "Is this true?"

Dude, take this show on the road...seriously, start a speaking tour. We need it !