PDA

View Full Version : We should be WINNING!

RonPaulCult
01-20-2008, 05:30 AM
WTF PEOPLE?!!??!?! 22 thousand votes was all it took to win Nevada - a state with the population of 2.5 million people.

The apathy of the people of this country makes me sick. But more so than that - come on we don't need a lot of people to steal our country back!

6,000 people in a state of 2.5 million is the best we can do? Can't we get 2% of the population to give a f*%@??????

jointhefightforfreedom
01-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Bump !!!!!!

DjLoTi
01-20-2008, 06:10 AM
You're right!!!! That's the only thing I thought as I was looking through the threads! lmao 5 stars for you

Joe3113
01-20-2008, 06:21 AM
The problem is that most Ron Paul supporters sit on their computer creating motivational threads about 'getting out there and doing it' and don't actually do anything themselves. So we get a bunch of threads on these forums which makes it look like a lot is happening, when in fact, nothing is happening because everyone thinks other people are doing it and everybody is relying on other people to secure their freedom and liberty.

"YOU have to be the change you want to see in the world."

-Gandhi

Paulitical Correctness
01-20-2008, 06:23 AM
The problem is that most Ron Paul supporters sit on their computer creating motivational threads about 'getting out there and doing it' and don't actually do anything themselves. So we get a bunch of threads on these forums which makes it look like a lot is happening, when in fact, nothing is happening because everyone thinks other people are doing it and everybody is relying on other people to secure their freedom and liberty.

-Gandhi

This is the truth. I know because I've been guilty of it.

Curlz, superb site, when did it launch?

Future4u
01-20-2008, 06:37 AM
We will win ! We just need to play things cool like Ron Paul does . Be ready to follow
his lead and support him and his ideas . like he says , it's not about him , but about his issues and ideas . The harder that that the establishment fights to maintain their status quo , the sooner our time will come .

phree
01-20-2008, 07:06 AM

-Gandhi

I half agree.

I traveled to NH to volunteer for two weeks and saw a tremendous effort by grassroots. I believe our net effect was somewhere around zero. I saw volunteers harassing residents, canvasing after going several days without a shower or shave, and forming intimidating groups for what appeared to be protests in Dr. Paul's name.

If you're the type of person who can't reign in your anger and frustration enough to present a rational and courteous front to undecided voters then I would prefer that you stay at home on your computer.