PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 45,000 Subscribers, 6 million views; Obama 17,000 subs., 11 million views?

Knightskye
01-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Does this make sense? Hmm. People are watching Obama videos but not subscribing? Pretty strange.

Jordan
01-20-2008, 04:25 AM
Yeah.

We aren't as big as we like to think we are. People in the RP camp watch every video, while Barack Obama supporters do not. Obama is getting many more searches from undecided voters than RP IMO

Benaiah
01-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Obama's views have been around 11 million since October. Paul's views were at 4 million in October.

MattMinnesota
01-20-2008, 04:46 AM
People aren't looking to the Republican party..look at what Bush has done. They think they are going to get a change with a Democrat in office. We all know better, but they don't. If the Republican party thinks they have ANY chance of winning the general election they are entirely wrong. The only candidate who might have a chance would be Ron Paul, and even that would be pretty close.

This is what the establishment WANTS though, they want Hillary to win. Any Republican candidate is just there to make it look like there is an actual decision to be made, but it has already been made for us. The only way things will change is if people revolt and FORCE Ron Paul into the Whitehouse.

cputter
01-20-2008, 05:46 AM
I like the revolt part. Tell me more. Should I pack my own heat?

lastnymleft
01-20-2008, 08:55 AM
:D Actually, I think the video view count is only looking at the OFFICIAL campaign videos! If you add in the THOUSANDS of grassroots supporters videos, both video view counts would be higher, but Ron Paul's would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH higher than Obamas.

(Obama's campaign is pretty prolific in spitting out videos, but their supporters are pretty "unenthusiastic".)

Now THAT would be a nice stat to see! I wonder if the guys from TechPresident can track it down? It would need to include all version of Ron Paul in both title or tag (ie "ron paul", "ronpaul", "ron" "Paul".

Knightskye
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
(Obama's campaign is pretty prolific in spitting out videos, but their supporters are pretty "unenthusiastic".)

Yeah, he splits footage of his debate performances into like, twenty videos.

Now THAT would be a nice stat to see! I wonder if the guys from TechPresident can track it down? It would need to include all version of Ron Paul in both title or tag (ie "ron paul", "ronpaul", "ron" "Paul".

A lot of videos that have "Ron Paul" in the title or tag have nothing to do with Ron Paul, so that would be pretty inaccurate.

JimInNY
01-21-2008, 12:04 AM
How many people put Obama in the keywords for their non Obama videos?

Answer that and you have the answer to the question who is most popular.

ronpaulfan
01-21-2008, 01:31 AM
YouTube Shenanigans again. It has barely risen for Obama since July.

Someone ran a script to artificially inflate Obama's view count

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/youtube_channel_views.png

amonasro
01-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Everyone hates the Republican party when I bring up Ron. The first thing they say is

BUT HE'S A REPUBLICAN