PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana

jahazii
01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Sorry side story. I just wanted to post that I feel like I had my most sucessful grassroots day in awhile. It started off by getting around 30 signs from a friend in my local group. Me and a buddy went to prominent poles, medians, and intersections plastering them everywhere. To many staples and nails for them to come out before Ron Paul comes here monday, and the election tuesday.

Also I wanted to note I was at a Gas station by LSU campus, and a group of 30 guys comes walking down to the bars. One saw I was inserting the metal frames into a Ron Paul sign he screams GO RON PAUL. He brings his groups of friends over to talk, and I tell them about when the day is to vote, sadly most were RP supporters, but uniformed of the election days and the common "he can't win". I responded with the typical well if everyone who said that voted for him he could, and mentioned his 2nd place finish tonight. Some are now voting for him, one guy ended up carrying a RP sign into the bar, and they all walked in with Ron Paul stickers on thier shirts I also gave them a stack of slim jims and they promised they would hand them out.

I got energized from that and decided to put slim jims at a apartment complex on campus sticking them in the rubber seal above the door handle. I put the general slim jim on about 300 cars, and put a extra gun owners one on each truck because most had hunting stickers or camo.

UnitedWeStand
01-20-2008, 02:32 AM
!!Thank you!

Let that be a lesson to anyone who has been sitting and reading threads by others who have been sitting and reading threads..Nothing helps us faster than going out of our houses and talking to people and spreading the news=)>

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Thank you :)

ronpaulyourmom
01-20-2008, 03:29 AM
awesome.