PDA

View Full Version : What can a 13 year old do in NJ?

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-20-2008, 02:20 AM
What can a 13 year old do in NJ?

nodope0695
01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Look at smoke stacks?

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Look at smoke stacks?

What?

Paulitical Correctness
01-20-2008, 02:25 AM
Go door to door.

I know I'd be quite impressed if a young teenager came to my door with knowledge about politics. In fact, I'd probably be more inclined to listen.

With adult supervision, of course. I am in no way going to advocate someone that young going to stranger's houses. Too many sick freaks out there.

tommy7154
01-20-2008, 02:30 AM
I agree with Paulitical. Talk to people. Talk to your friends about talking to their parents if you're comfortable with that. Tell people you're concerned about your future if the country keeps going in this direction.

rfbz
01-20-2008, 02:31 AM
put up signs

Fields
01-20-2008, 02:32 AM
Put up signs, but the best you can do is talk to the older folk. A kid your age won't be brushed off like others will since you're young.

AFTFNJ
01-20-2008, 02:32 AM
maintain Local NJ AFTF site

ronpaulwinna
01-20-2008, 02:33 AM
you can convert people to Paul, get those die hard ghouli fans to turn to paul!!!

In politics, people love innocent kids and a cute face. So get out in masse along with your friends to canvass with paul, in addition to that carry a laptop with internet access because youtube videos need to be shown to those peoples.

ValidusCustodiae
01-20-2008, 02:33 AM
You'll run into a lot of Giuliani supporters. Try to sell them on the "Ron Paul is the only true conservative" message. If they say all they care about is national security, be ready to explain to them the blowback effect. Also, you might point out that Rudy never read the 9-11 Commission Report, or if he did, that he ignores what it says about the root causes of terrorism.

cien750hp
01-20-2008, 02:35 AM
im in highschool, i've converted my teacher, and got my friend to get her mom, sister, and boyfriend to all vote along with getting alot of other people to look at his positions and agree with him on some stuff. alot of my friends even support ron paul and will come to me to talk politics. but of course, dealing with kids these days you'll be up against "he cant win!" "fox is fair and balanced!" "its obama! we need a black guy!" and "we need to just nuke the middle east and then stay there because its our job to take out dictators and run the world!"

eventually they'll mature.
god forbid ron paul doesn't get elected they'll be right in line for the draft... you know, the one they think will never happen.

damijin
01-20-2008, 02:38 AM
You'll run into a lot of Giuliani supporters. Try to sell them on the "Ron Paul is the only true conservative" message. If they say all they care about is national security, be ready to explain to them the blowback effect. Also, you might point out that Rudy never read the 9-11 Commission Report, or if he did, that he ignores what it says about the root causes of terrorism.

Are you from Jersey?

We don't like New Yorkers, and we sure as hell don't like their mayor.

Well of course, I suppose it depends on what part of Jersey you're in. A lot of them North Jersey folk like to pretend they are New Yorkers. Us central and south Jersey guys identify more with Philly or maybe even Baltimore/DC down at the southern tip.

Either way, to answer the OP -- Talk to your parents. Explain to your parents why you support Paul and see if they will be supportive of you.

Talk to your teachers, tell them you're interested in politics and explain your positions.

Talk to adults and convince them to look more into the candidate if they haven't already. History or social studies class is a great time to talk about politics, especially if it's a US history class.

Good luck, and if you're down here near Trenton/Mercer County, god speed neighbor :)

Paulbot_9876
01-20-2008, 02:41 AM
they cant trial a 13 year old as an adult....mwaahaahaahaaa

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 02:42 AM
Male or female? :)

Ogren
01-20-2008, 02:42 AM

This is why our revolution will succeed. :)

amy31416
01-20-2008, 02:50 AM

Go to an old folk's home, talk up Ron Paul, leave them literature. Do a return visit.

Good for you to learn about older generations, good for them to have someone to talk to, good for Ron Paul to have more supporters.

Paulitical Correctness
01-20-2008, 02:56 AM
"Please consider voting for Congressman Ron Paul. I fear that the one way street we're currently traveling down at breakneck speed will ultimately result in unconstitutional wars, reinstatement of the draft, and eventually...my early demise. Please - for your children and my generation alike who, like me, deserve a chance at growing old in this wonderful country without having to fight the wars of maniacal bureaucrats on power trips."

Or something like that. Strike fear into their hearts. Not fear for themselves, but fear for their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, loved ones, neighbors, and friends. Children + war doesn't sit well with anyone. Showing them your concern (especially for your own life) will get the message across.

Paulbot_9876
01-20-2008, 03:23 AM

why do you ask this?????