PDA

View Full Version : Big Strategy Please Read and Bump

ronpaulwinna
01-20-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay, we just had a boost in the west with a silver in the Silver State baby. But that is going to help us with most of the west, and electibility. The focus will be on the east coast with Florida in the next 10 days.

However we need to recycle resources to have insurrections in other states. We have to take McCain out in Arizona by all chances. A loss in that state that McPain thinks got in the bag, would be demoralizing. Headlines in the Arizona Republic would show that "McCain lost Home State" based on the illegal immigration problem which he dug a hole himself in the Senate. People don't have fuzzy feelings for him there. Especially in the Border region like Tucson and Yuma. We need to hit hardest in Phoenix and the suburbs around in Maricopa County. That will be the strength of votes.

We need to get Ron Paul a visit to Maine and Louisiana because they have more delegates than South Carolina and they are also low key. Maine have 3 day voting caucus like Wyoming, but we need to be aggressive there too. Ron Paul is the only one that has an HQ there, we do have a presence.

We need to out several others in their homestates as well, the Huckster in Arkansas. Say Taxes over and over again and he will squirm. Have an insurrection there. Other states that border Hucks have primaries so we need to get in those areas as well.

NY, Guiliani fucked over the Firefighters and the Firefighters are going to 'swift9/11' him, we just have to get the Former Chief of the FDNY endorsement. That would seal the deal with republicans in that state.

Other things to be in mind, the Republican field of voters are shrinking because of 2006 especailly in my state of California. If we are going to make a dent, we have to take SoCal. Plus half of the votes will be mail in already, so California wont be the king maker.

All we have to do is wait and Ghouli and Thompson will drop out on Tuesday

dblee
01-20-2008, 02:10 AM
bumpage.

Orange County and San Diego are pretty much handled.. I'm worried about LA.

fmontez
01-20-2008, 02:12 AM
Pie in the SKY but BUMP for good luck.

ValidusCustodiae
01-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Agree fully that NYFD ex-chief endorsement would be monumental.

xCakex
01-20-2008, 02:18 AM
Blimp for great justice.

mongoose
01-20-2008, 02:22 AM
I hope we can do well in FL also. My mom just moved there and is voting Repub almost soley on immigration. She was voting for Romney, but I have sent a bunch of youtubes to her and I think she will be voting for the Dr.

I am in Alex, VA and I the only signs I am seeing so far are for Ron Paul.

Highstreet
01-20-2008, 02:22 AM
bump

Paul4Prez
01-20-2008, 02:32 AM
Don't waste a dime in Arizona. McCain has it hands down, and it's winner take all.

The campaign should go after these states, hard:

Pre-Feb 5:

Maine: caucus, 21 delegates, elected independent governor (Angus King)

Feb 5:

Massachusetts: open primary, 43 delegates, allocated proportionately

Minnesota: open caucus, 41 delegates, elected independent governor (Jesse Ventura)

Tennessee: open primary, 55 delegates, allocated proportionately

gerryb
01-20-2008, 03:07 AM
Don't waste a dime in Arizona. McCain has it hands down, and it's winner take all.

From what I hear from an Arizona Republican.. Arizona hates McCain and he will never be elected there again.

jabrownie
01-20-2008, 03:13 AM
Is there a list of what states are caucus vs. primary; and also which ones are winner-take-all vs. proportional delegates vs. after the straw poll stay to elect delegates? If so can someone pm me a link. Thanks. :-)

ignoranceisntbliss
01-20-2008, 03:18 AM
Dig. Integrate Operation FREEDOM STATION (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=94051)