PDA

View Full Version : Blimp In Super Bowl Commercial

FTL
01-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Who thinks they should put the Ron Paul blimp in a super bowl commercial then ground it?

yongrel
01-20-2008, 01:53 AM
What a fantastic new way to waste money!

bucfish
01-20-2008, 01:57 AM
I have been an adovocate of Blimp West for months. Growing up in FLA and witnessing 2 SuperBowls in Tampa. I think we could spread OUR word most cost effectively through this avenue. As all local TV reporters would be there. We have the contact list now developed. I have asked Donna De'Errico to be the PR rep in this project, to use her GOD given beauty to OUR advantage. We must deeply consider this. I hope that the dominoes fall just right to make this happen. As we should make this happen!!!

FTL
01-20-2008, 02:02 AM
I am talking about an actual TV commercial during the super bowl with the blimp in it where it would be seen in it's full glory.

It would be even better to have the blimp at the actual super bowl. But if that can't be done for whatever reason, then a maybe have it as part of a TV commercial spot during the super bowl.

RPTXState
01-20-2008, 02:03 AM
NO POLITICAL ADS IN SUPERBOWL!

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT AND YOU CANNOT BUY IT. THEY WILL NOT SELL IT.

And, its a huge waste...

FTL
01-20-2008, 02:05 AM
NO POLITICAL ADS IN SUPERBOWL!

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT AND YOU CANNOT BUY IT. THEY WILL NOT SELL IT.

And, its a huge waste...

Bummer:(

xCakex
01-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Bummer:(

Bummer indeed, but at least we know that we have the best ideas out of all the other fanboys and fangirls.