PDA

View Full Version : Nightline Features Gonzo Reporting, Ron Paul

0zzy
01-20-2008, 01:02 AM
http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=512

I rofled all over the place. that was one funny ass report. I love it :). Go girls!

Ogren
01-20-2008, 01:11 AM
"Our favorite rons, ron jeremy and ron paul" :D

hilarious bit, those strippers are the reason we got second place !

GregVernon
01-20-2008, 01:12 AM
I like how when they cut back to the anchor you can hear laughter in the background... that's quality.

risiusj
01-20-2008, 01:13 AM
I like how when they cut back to the anchor you can hear laughter in the background... that's quality.

Laughing at her expression, just like I was.

nodope0695
01-20-2008, 01:15 AM
That is awesome!!! Pimpin' for Ron Paul!!!

mavtek
01-20-2008, 01:17 AM
I loved that, Seniors don't stay up that late anyway :)

Fields
01-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh wow, hahahahha.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Ahahahaa.... that was great.

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Probably my favorite news report of the campaign so far.

:)

pacelli
01-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Read this!

At 4:13, there is a man with a video camera shooting Ron Paul, standing to his right.

Doesn't he look a lot like Mitt Romney's media guy? At 3:44 in the following youtube, we see a clear image of Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney's travelling press secretary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8cHiEGLEls&feature=related

I can't tell whether it is the same person or not. Any opinions?

yongrel
01-20-2008, 01:26 AM
i actually enjoyed that attempt at a hit piece.

The Good Doctor
Gotta love the two for one! :D

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=512

I rofled all over the place. that was one funny ass report. I love it :). Go girls!

ValidusCustodiae
Me too, yongrel, Hunter S. Thompson was the man.

Before he got assassinated =(

AFTFNJ
01-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Interesting to note they never have long conversations with Doctors, economist , engineers & stock market wizards who support paul but hey have to bring in pros.

steph3n
01-20-2008, 01:46 AM
Read this!

At 4:13, there is a man with a video camera shooting Ron Paul, standing to his right.

Doesn't he look a lot like Mitt Romney's media guy? At 3:44 in the following youtube, we see a clear image of Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney's travelling press secretary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8cHiEGLEls&feature=related

I can't tell whether it is the same person or not. Any opinions?

look similar but Eric's face is a bit on the fatter side :D

Cindy
01-20-2008, 02:00 AM
I didn't know that it was Tucker that brought the Bunny Ranch owner to a Paul speech that started his smear on paul.

Did any of you know that?

Looks like Tucker went out to get this guy, and turn him into a Paul supporter so he could have the scoop,

Bunny Ranch supports Ron Paul.

Just when I thought Tucker couldn't get any lower in my book of slimy journalists, he just did.

He had to have known that would hurt Paul with the Christian right voters and he went out of his way to set it up.

The shame is that Paul is a faithful and happily married man of 50 years to his HS sweet heart that likes to bake him cookies. He's a strong family man that raised his children with Christian values and they are all responcible and decent citizens.

He doesn't always agree with what adults do in private, yet as long as they don;t hurt anyone else, he respects their right to their life and privacy.

Somehow, Tucker helped to paint an image of Paul being someone that endorces and hangs out at whorehouses.

Paul didn't deserve that.

The Good Doctor
01-20-2008, 02:03 AM
The Good Doctor is a double entendre! ;):D

Me too, yongrel, Hunter S. Thompson was the man.

Before he got assassinated =(

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Tucker is just a goofball trying to show how "cool" he is by hanging out with strippers and pimps.

Remember, this guy only gave up his bowtie a couple years ago.

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2005/01/06/dd_tucker_gone.jpg

microsect
01-20-2008, 02:24 AM
wow great video. Brook taylor is a very smart girl.

Richandler
01-20-2008, 02:52 AM
The Free State Project should have been in Nevada. We had 2nd place!

Yom
01-20-2008, 03:14 AM
I didn't know that it was Tucker that brought the Bunny Ranch owner to a Paul speech that started his smear on paul.

Did any of you know that?

Looks like Tucker went out to get this guy, and turn him into a Paul supporter so he could have the scoop,

Bunny Ranch supports Ron Paul.

Just when I thought Tucker couldn't get any lower in my book of slimy journalists, he just did.

He had to have known that would hurt Paul with the Christian right voters and he went out of his way to set it up.

The shame is that Paul is a faithful and happily married man of 50 years to his HS sweet heart that likes to bake him cookies. He's a strong family man that raised his children with Christian values and they are all responcible and decent citizens.

He doesn't always agree with what adults do in private, yet as long as they don;t hurt anyone else, he respects their right to their life and privacy.

Somehow, Tucker helped to paint an image of Paul being someone that endorces and hangs out at whorehouses.

Paul didn't deserve that.

I was about to comment that, he's not particularly trustworthy. On the other hand, he's been actually defending him on air and it doesn't look like he's going to drop his support (the smear by Kirchick would've been a good opportunity), so it may be that he was just being opportunistic and trying to get an easy story for ratings.

microsect
01-20-2008, 03:30 AM
here's the youtube version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tge6RaL26S0

newmedia4ron
01-20-2008, 04:20 AM
wow

the black guy is voting for Obama because he wants to see a black guy win.
the 2 girls are voting for Hillary because they want to see a female win.

Don't people realize they are being racist/sexist when they do that?

If I said "I'm voting for Ron Paul because he I want to see a white person win" you think that isn't racist?

If I said "I'm voting for Ron Paul because he I want to see a male win" you think that isn't sexist?

FUCK YOU FRANK!