PDA

View Full Version : What about California?

nodope0695
01-20-2008, 12:45 AM
I think Dr. Paul should make a concerted effort in California, especially in the north, and in San Diego. California is the holy grail, and if he spends a good couple of weeks there, he could do well. He should also spend some time in Oregon and Washington state as well.

What do y'all think?

tpreitzel
01-20-2008, 12:48 AM
I think Dr. Paul should make a concerted effort in California, especially in the north, and in San Diego. California is the holy grail, and if he spends a good couple of weeks there, he could do well. He should also spend some time in Oregon and Washington state as well.

What do y'all think?

The GOP in California is suffering from the same malaise as in the states of Iowa, NH, Nevada, and South Carolina. I'll guarantee you. However, effort should and must be expended there and everywhere where primaries are to be held.

Ogren
01-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Cali will have a huge turnout. we are bound to get delegates from that state, no question. We just have to place our focus on certain counties, to win as many delegates as possible.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Yes indeed. Make no mistake, he is already bombarding the airwaves here with tons of radio ads.

nodope0695
01-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Yes indeed. Make no mistake, he is already bombarding the airwaves here with tons of radio ads.

Thats good to hear.

I hope he does well over there in my home state.