PDA

View Full Version : HORRIBLE: Please Read this.

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Please take 2 minutes to read this.

I hate to post this here, but it all ties in to everything... The illegal immigration, the NAU, SPP and the BIG AGENDA...

I do NOT call this coincidence.....

http://secureourborderstoday.com/VIParticles.html

we need to wake up before its all lost. Seriously.

mdh
07-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Committing elections fraud on a massive scale is exceptionally simple.

Really. I'd say it is probably one of the easiest frauds of commit. You don't really have to actually *con* anyone in the traditional sense of the word.

jorlowitz
07-28-2007, 07:19 PM
This article on immigration statistics seemed to overlook what researchers call a lurking variable. The suggestion of the list, which showed that states with the greatest number of electoral votes had the greatest number of illegal immigrants in them, was that there is an active conspiracy to take over our democratic process and overthrow the government (if I read it right). What the article did not mention is that the electoral college is based on population; the states with the most people receive the most electoral votes. Hence the lurking variable. You might consider that population density creates economic opportunity and invites the immigration? This might be sufficient to explain what is indeed a completely logical coincidence. It makes sense to me... am I missing something?

trackback:
http://secureourborderstoday.com/VIParticles.html

Phil M
07-28-2007, 07:22 PM
"Is it coincidence that the majority of illegal aliens also live in the states with the largest Electoral Votes? "

Yeah, I thought that most illegal immigrants lived in Wyoming, Vermont, and Alaska.

pazzo83
07-28-2007, 07:33 PM
So wait, having Hispanics in the US pushes us further towards being a 3rd World country?

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 07:42 PM
So wait, having Hispanics in the US pushes us further towards being a 3rd World country?

no, of course not.. but the influx of illegal immigrants who do not assimilate and burden the tax system with welfare, social - schools, hospials etc... have a tremendous impact on a city/state etc...

So, if you have two competing culures... two competing languages, what do you think happens?

So, in some respects --since hispanics are the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants, and if those immigrants are not assimiliating and are actually encouraged to not assimilate, then yes. -- I believe that there will be area, as there is now, that resemeble a third world country.

Also, for big business.. and big government (global), what do they care if US is a third world country??

cac1963
07-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Also, for big business.. and big government (global), what do they care if US is a third world country??

Who's going to buy all their goods at prices that actually generate a nice profit for them?

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Who's going to buy all their goods at prices that actually generate a nice profit for them?

hahahahahahha

rodent
07-28-2007, 08:11 PM
no, of course not.. but the influx of illegal immigrants who do not assimilate and burden the tax system with welfare, social - schools, hospials etc... have a tremendous impact on a city/state etc...

So, if you have two competing culures... two competing languages, what do you think happens?

So, in some respects --since hispanics are the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants, and if those immigrants are not assimiliating and are actually encouraged to not assimilate, then yes. -- I believe that there will be area, as there is now, that resemeble a third world country.

I deliberately moved into a Spanish-speaking area to see what it's like. It's not as third world as people make it sound, but it certainly is a different culture. This is after I lived in LA. It's not that horrible an outcome.

What is a problem is overpopulation. Seems to me that anything more than replacement level population growth is just going to cause more damage and put more stress on the environment. I just don't want to see more pristine forests chopped down or beach fronts developed into more condos for more people. Enough is a enough, especially since immigration accounts for more growth than any other factor.

pazzo83
07-28-2007, 08:21 PM

I don't think the cultures are competing all that much. In the past 5 or so years I've seen a pretty incredible merge of cultures. Sure the idea that Spanish is becoming more widely spoken might disturb some, but this is how languages change. It's been happening for thousands of years. There is already a hybrid form of Spanish (and English I guess) that exists, it uses words from both languages. It's fascinating and I don't really think it violates our sovereignty. I agree 1000% that the borders need to be secure, and we need to keep the US as a sovereign nation state. However, the culture of the US I see is one that takes in a WHOLE bunch of cultures and kind of merges them. That is currently happening with the Latino culture:

Look at the genre of music reggaeton (combo of basically latin caribbean music, like salsa & merengue, reggae, and hip-hop): It has come totally and completely from inside the US, it is a blend of music forms from all over the hemisphere. Food is becoming increasingly mixed, I even see places offering Venezuelan food I grew up with, like arepas and empenadas. The US has this amazing ability to take the good things (mostly) from the cultures of the people that move there and kind of create a new culture that is a mixture of a whole bunch. There is no where on Earth that can boast this, and it is one of the reasons I think this is the greatest country on Earth.

Now don't get me wrong, I think people who want to become permanent residents or citizens here need to learn English. HOWEVER, the gov't should not FORCE them too. The citizenship test should be in English only, though. However, American English is probably the most volatile, unstable, and rapidly changing language in the history of spoken communication. We add new words every day from hundreds of different languages. It only makes sense that the language of our closest neighbors would probably have a larger impact than most other languages. I don't think its unreasonable to think that 300 or 400 years down the road, our language will be basically a merge of English and Spanish. Just like you, I think that things like the NAU and the Amero, etc are real and a serious threat. I just don't believe that they have anything to do with the changes going on in American English or US culture.

I also don't think our culture is in any danger. If you've been to other countries, American culture is popular, it is lucrative, and it is EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE. The rate at which OTHER languages are changing because of American English is just astounding. English words have infiltrated nearly every widely spoken language on the planet. This is not a problem to me, it is merely a consequence of the market at work. American movies, TV, clothing, cars, styles, food, lifestyles, living habits, and products are essentially ubiquitous around the world. Our culture is incredibly popular, it is not going anywhere.

pazzo83
07-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Regarding assimilation, individuals who want to make something of themselves will assimilate while at the same time changing the culture slightly. Those who refuse to assimilate will eventually be left behind. Different cultures have been leaving their mark in this country while simultaneously assimilating for 200 years. To suggest that somehow this is wrong or immoral ignores the history of the country.

Bossobass
07-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I thought I wpuld add a real example to this thread.

I live in Charlotte, NC and have for the past 19 years. I make my living as a residential designer and licensed home builder.

Charlotte has been one of the fastest growing cities for a long time. Bank of America is HQ'd in Charlotte. Wachovia, a Federal Reserve Branch and many other big banks have a large presence there, In banking, Charlotte is second only to NYC.

I recently decided to get some real numbers from the Governor's office.

In NC, there is currently 2% unemployment in white collar jobs. In construction, the rate is 8%. There are an estimated 300,000 illegal immigrants in NC, making it the 8th most populous state of illegal aliens.

I'll just say that none of those 300, 000 are in line for a white collar job, and they ain't doin' jobs that no American will do.

If someone in North Carolina was supplying 300,000 North Carolinians with marijuana, they would be priority one and would be apprehended and convicted, or heads would roll.

The NC senate recently passed an electoral college amendment which allows all of NC's electoral college votes to go with the majority popular vote in the US...NOT in NC.

It's time for 'Mr Bosso visits Raleigh' (the state capital).

Bosso

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Regarding assimilation, individuals who want to make something of themselves will assimilate while at the same time changing the culture slightly. Those who refuse to assimilate will eventually be left behind. Different cultures have been leaving their mark in this country while simultaneously assimilating for 200 years. To suggest that somehow this is wrong or immoral ignores the history of the country.

Well, here is where you are not thinking this thru....

In previous immigration waves.... there are a few things to consider.

1. Schools were not bilingual. You learned in the native language, period!
2. Newspapers, and Television was NOT in your native language, like now.
3. There was NO obvious push to NOT learn your language as there is now.

Also, the level of influx previously allowed assimiliation....

Now, you have TENS OF millions of illegals and more keep coming.. Also, the MAJORITY of legal immigration is ALSO of the same makeup of those of the majority of illegals.. NOW< you also have an esitmated 300-500,000 anchor babies EVERY YEAR..

so, you talk of assimilation and need.. I see soon, there will be NO NEED.

Using the PAST as a barometer is false because the reasons for assimiliation are not present...

The love for this country is just not there. Many of these illegals and such consider themselves "other than american" its the truth.

I am sorry to say my grandparents both from italy LOVED america.. WERE SO HAPPY to be american.... only tried to speak english, because in my grandmothers words "this is your country, we speak english.."....

Nowadays, we have become so socialized and liberal, and PC -- that we allow this non-american doctrine, we allow this massaging of people and their identities..

what do you think happens when there are sooooo many that to assimilate would be useless.. I am not sure if you are aware HOW SERIOUS this issue is.

There are HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of cities across the united states fighting this and having a terrible time with crime, hospital closures, educational standards floundering and so on... and the assimiliation is NOT happening..... Cities are trying to pass laws to literally save their cities.

Maybe you live somewhere this is not a problem so you can't "see" what is going on.

Listen, in California.. it costs the taxpayers 300 MILLION dollars a year to give ILLEGALS instate tuition.. yes, you got it.. ILLEGALS get instate tuition and CITIZENS from other states pay higher rates.. we subsidize that, californias.. and the politicians think this is okay.. you see the mentality that is going on... there is not assimiliation expected.....

anyways, I am done ranting.. If Paul doesn't voice his toughness on Illegal immigration, I am probably out of here.

pazzo83
07-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Dude, I think illegals shouldn't get any benefits, that's not really the issue I'm arguing with you. My point is American culture and American English are rock solid, they are not in jeopardy.

In previous immigration waves, schools were definitely multi-lingual. In fact whole communities, neighborhoods, and even small cities sometimes retained the language and customs of those immigrants for some time. Be it Italian, German, or even Spanish (from Spain), these immigrants, while they assimilated, did not just drop their culture entirely.

I'll agree that some illegals seem to be a little less willing to at least acquire some of our customs, but the immigrants with whom I've spoken are trying to learn English (at least those under 50 yrs old) and trying to at least assimilate in some respects. I've worked at trying to teach English to latinos I come in contact with who do not speak English, and they seem generally receptive.

Also in other waves, their were foreign language newspapers. THere still ARE foreign language newspapers in this country that are neither in English or Spanish. In other countries, you can find English papers almost everywhere, even if the native language is not English.

In all though, this is a multi-cultural country, that is something you are just going to have to come to terms with. While most of us speak English, customs very WIDELY among individuals. I firmly believe individuals should express themselves and act how they please, I firmly reject any collectivist tendencies that we ALL have to be a certain way or speak a certain language. No thanks.

Illegal immigrants ARE A problem, it needs to be dealt with. THe very least we can do is get these people paying into the system. I don't you can send home 12 to 20 million people, but they should not be allowed to become citizens, at least for like 20-30 years. Another thing we need to do is reform the entire system of immigration - it is currently extremely difficult to even come here legally. I know of people who have waited for over a decade, and if we have individuals that want to come here and contribute, we should not be subjecting them to that kind of wait. Further, even once you get here, it takes FOREVER to become a citizen. I have a friend from Argentina who has been waiting since 1995 to get citizenship. THat is RIDICULOUS. He speaks PERFECT English, no accent whatsoever. He is extremely well educated and probably knows more about American gov't and history than 95% of the US population.

I think the most important thing to do is get people paying into the system that are using it for free. Gov't should not be responsible for FORCING people to assimilate or FORCING people to speak English. What you suggest is akin to something the Soviets would have come up with, and I could not more firmly be against it.

pazzo83
07-28-2007, 11:06 PM
I thought I wpuld add a real example to this thread.

I live in Charlotte, NC and have for the past 19 years. I make my living as a residential designer and licensed home builder.

Charlotte has been one of the fastest growing cities for a long time. Bank of America is HQ'd in Charlotte. Wachovia, a Federal Reserve Branch and many other big banks have a large presence there, In banking, Charlotte is second only to NYC.

I recently decided to get some real numbers from the Governor's office.

In NC, there is currently 2% unemployment in white collar jobs. In construction, the rate is 8%. There are an estimated 300,000 illegal immigrants in NC, making it the 8th most populous state of illegal aliens.

I'll just say that none of those 300, 000 are in line for a white collar job, and they ain't doin' jobs that no American will do.

If someone in North Carolina was supplying 300,000 North Carolinians with marijuana, they would be priority one and would be apprehended and convicted, or heads would roll.

The NC senate recently passed an electoral college amendment which allows all of NC's electoral college votes to go with the majority popular vote in the US...NOT in NC.

Bosso

Hey fellow Charlottean, regarding your comment on the electoral college amendment, is that for real? Who the hell is running the gov't in Raleigh??? That amendment TOTALLY defeats the purpose of the electoral college!

Nash
07-29-2007, 02:42 AM
"If Paul doesn't voice his toughness on Illegal immigration, I am probably out of here."

I don't really understand this statement. If Illegal immigration is the ONLY issue you care about, I'm not really sure why you're a Paul supporter in the first place, at least over Tancredo.

Paul will be strong on illegal immigration because he is opposed to the welfare state. That makes him tough on illegal immigration by default, regardless of his rhetoric.

freelance
07-29-2007, 05:27 AM

I've been asking this question for a couple of years, and no one can answer it. If we're all broke, WHO is going to buy the products that create the profits for big business? Does anyone have an answer to this question?

The only answer I've received is that all the little slaves will be forced to buy goods and services at the company store at highly inflated prices. So, that's still not enough to generate the kind of profits they see today, is it?

Electric Church
07-29-2007, 05:39 AM
If we're all broke, WHO is going to buy the products that create the profits for big business? Does anyone have an answer to this question?

Europeans, South Americans, Japanese, the Chinese who make the products and the rest of the world.

jorlowitz
07-29-2007, 05:43 AM
So, if you have two competing cultures... two competing languages, what do you think happens?

I see what you mean... it'd really be better if Matthew and Jebediah were still behind the barn shoveling hay, Joseph could be studying scripture while Mary darned socks... it'd really be better if Timothy smelted iron for gunshot while Thaddeus whittled cedar and watched the youngsters spinning through the field..it'd really be better if the cities were all white again, and those "jap" shops and "negro shops" and "spic" shops and those "fucking [germans] [italians]" would get off our streets... it'd really be better if them coloreds stopped with their dancing and their music and found our white, Christian Lord.

[I]What happens when you have two competing cultures?

guntherg16
07-29-2007, 08:16 AM
I've been asking this question for a couple of years, and no one can answer it. If we're all broke, WHO is going to buy the products that create the profits for big business? Does anyone have an answer to this question?

The only answer I've received is that all the little slaves will be forced to buy goods and services at the company store at highly inflated prices. So, that's still not enough to generate the kind of profits they see today, is it?

It's like John Galt said, "This does not worry the looters of the moment. Their plan--like all the plans of all the royal looters of the past--is only that the loot shall last their lifetime."

freelance
07-29-2007, 08:29 AM
It's like John Galt said, "This does not worry the looters of the moment. Their plan--like all the plans of all the royal looters of the past--is only that the loot shall last their lifetime."

Yeah, good point.

I hope to God we can write the sequel to Atlas Shrugged after this election--take up where it left off.

Meanwhile, Arlen Specter (the looter of the moment) is up to no good with his new immigration bill.

angelatc
07-29-2007, 08:30 AM
I

Bosso

What the heck are they thinking? Here we are, fighting for State's rights, and they're too stupid to want them?

freelance
07-29-2007, 08:36 AM

They're trying to do that in a number of states.

spiteface
07-29-2007, 11:06 AM

Bosso

The House just passed a bill that would split our EC votes. See here (http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/651049.html). I'm sure the geniuses in Raleigh will come up with something great.

AZ Libertarian
07-29-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't want to get started on this thread or I'll be here all night typing. I just want to say that those figures given in the article need to be multiplied by at least four or five!