PDA

View Full Version : The Sheople are too brainwashed to vote right

weatherbill
01-20-2008, 12:34 AM
I;ve determined that the sheople are too brainwashed by the CFR media to even see the difference with the issues. The6y are easlity sold on the party lines..... america is too dumb to recognize a good thing when they hear it...... they complain aboyt taxes, but then vote for those who support the income tax....... I don't get the american people. I've determed that they are too stupid to know who to vote for.
I wish for RP to win, but reality has sunk in on me. Maybe by some miracle in the debates, he can prove his point further, but he sure did so at the SC debate. He won overwhelmingly, so that just proves that people are just really stupified by their TV/CFR media......... and my fellow evangelicals...... I, the humble servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, declare that you are a stupid church! You have no discernment! You become so stupid and dumb, when a huckster comes along and wows you with some bible verses, but you don't know jack when it comes to the Constitution and honoring the law of this land...... you are in rebellion and God will never justify your rebellion....you uneducated, dumbed down, IRS controlled 501-C-3.......... you claim you are wise, but you are not.....! Dumb sheople! and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.........so America shall be, ditched, becasue of alot of stupid voters! ugggg!:eek:

JSCHAFER1337
01-20-2008, 12:41 AM
well you sure aren't helping things by writing complaints like this. I'm wearing my Ron Paul shirt to church tomorrow to act as a conversation starter. They may be sheeple now, but they are capable of critical thinking and intelligent decision making when all the facts are presented to them. Trust me, I was one of them less than 2 months ago.

thuja
01-20-2008, 12:48 AM
wake up! concentrate on getting people educated!

get Ron Paul's views on social secuity out to the people!

they are on his website, read them, and start talking. people want to know about their finances, and less wealthy people that are older are the voters. many only know the part about younger people being able to opt out, and not the part about him protecting social security for those dependent on it. go now, read, and act!

Sandy
01-20-2008, 12:52 AM
I;ve determined that the sheople are too brainwashed by the CFR media to even see the difference with the issues. The6y are easlity sold on the party lines..... america is too dumb to recognize a good thing when they hear it...... they complain aboyt taxes, but then vote for those who support the income tax....... I don't get the american people. I've determed that they are too stupid to know who to vote for.
I wish for RP to win, but reality has sunk in on me. Maybe by some miracle in the debates, he can prove his point further, but he sure did so at the SC debate. He won overwhelmingly, so that just proves that people are just really stupified by their TV/CFR media......... and my fellow evangelicals...... I, the humble servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, declare that you are a stupid church! You have no discernment! You become so stupid and dumb, when a huckster comes along and wows you with some bible verses, but you don't know jack when it comes to the Constitution and honoring the law of this land...... you are in rebellion and God will never justify your rebellion....you uneducated, dumbed down, IRS controlled 501-C-3.......... you claim you are wise, but you are not.....! Dumb sheople! and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.........so America shall be, ditched, becasue of alot of stupid voters! ugggg!:eek:

That was a good laugh, but I used to be brainwashed, too. This is all frustrating, and yes falling into the ditch is what this country has done increasingly over the decades.

I had a dream that I walked outside, and all these people were standing around facing different directions, heads cocked looking dumbfounded and trancelike at the sky. I walked around them and could get no response. It was strange, but sad. People living in la la land, voting for their oppressors.

MattMinnesota
01-20-2008, 12:52 AM
There are many people still receptive to the message, some people are just harder to crack. You are right though in that there are people that are hard to get the message across to. One of my friends when I try sending her something to read about Ron Paul in an IM she just goes "huh" and then sends me a link to something on perezhilton. It's pretty disheartening sometimes. I have tons of friends who won't even CONSIDER looking at the Republican party; they don't believe me when I say Ron Paul is different. People ask me "is he for or against gay marriage and abortion?" "does he want to fund stem cell research?" "What!? He doesn't want universal healthcare!?" It's like talking to a wall (or a sheep), some people only care about the most insignificant issues because it is what they are told is important.

Edu
01-20-2008, 12:58 AM
"Educated Voters for Ron Paul"

"I woke up! So can you!"

"Jane, you ignorant slut!" (line from sat. night live, 80's) :)

You must educate them. The brainwashing is deep.

thuja
01-20-2008, 01:23 AM
brainwashed, but concentrating on their own finances. all that other stuff is important, and voters will say so, but what is REALLY important to them is money, their own money.

a lot of voters have elderly parents on social security, and would have a hard time supporting them more than they already do, so they are worried when they hear Paul wants younger people to have the opportunity to opt out. that is only part of it.
read the views section on the www.ronpaul2008.com website. copy it and hand it out everywhere.