PDA

View Full Version : ** January 21st = MAX OUT DAY **

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 12:31 AM
MAX OUT DAY = January 21st...

If you haven't contributed before put 2300 bucks IN even if you have to do it on your credit card, and WORK your ass off to pay it off.

If you have contributed before, then calculate the difference and MAX OUT, even if you have to put it on your credit card. And then work your ass off to pay it off.

Every day you work your ass off to pay off your maxed out contribution debt you will be smiling... knowing... you are working for Ron Paul.

At least this is what I WILL BE DOING.

Lord Xar
01-20-2008, 12:33 AM
I "think" I am maxed, but I will make sure I am - if not, I'm all in. My woman hasn't donated much, I will get her to donate too. You know what i mean?? You all can do the same. Get other family members to donate if you are maxed. Family fundraise.

bucfish
01-20-2008, 12:35 AM
I agree if I could i would but my bank os saying it will be Wednesday until I have access to my funds. 5/3 bank is crazy they have been holding my deposits for many days lately. Has anyone else been experiencing this with their bank. But I will continue to promote the MLK Day fundraiser and putting posts on ALL RP videos there. Let's make this the biggest day ever and one that sends a message to ALL we are gonna win this thing!!!

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 12:38 AM
I "think" I am maxed, but I will make sure I am - if not, I'm all in. My woman hasn't donated much, I will get her to donate too. You know what i mean?? You all can do the same. Get other family members to donate if you are maxed. Family fundraise.

YES! Family Fund raise!

Sorry Xar... I didn't see your "all in" post before I posted this one, but hey... the more positivity the merrier. :D

morlhzd
01-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Max out day for me - would be Wife KILL me day. I've got 200$ ready to go though (already signed off on - in the wife books)!! (she's a supporter, but too worried about our home price, and getting a new one) errrghh (the irony). IF I was single it'd be a no brainer, and woulda maxed a while back.

literatim
01-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Sorry, no way I can afford it. I would have maxed out long ago.

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Sorry, no way I can afford it. I would have maxed out long ago.

I respect that but please ponder this.....

Find a way to afford it. Deliver pizzas for a few months to pay it off.... Figure out what your tax refund will be (assuming you'll have one) and donate that amount. Have a garage sale, sell the treadmill that's been sitting in your basement for 3 years, sell your big TV.... sell your little TV, just don't sell your soul. And "don't steal because the government hates competition." Just. Find. A. Way. ANY. WAY.

NOTE: This is not so much directed AT you, but at those in a similar situation.

bucfish
01-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Amen I wish i could. But I will give all that I can. As should us ALL!!!

Cyclone
01-20-2008, 01:02 AM
Giving all I can on MLK day!

Blood sweat and tears. Going to put up tons of signs - (blood and sweat) and giving more than I can afford (tears). Happy as hell!

BeFranklin
01-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Free At Last, Free At Last, Free At Last!

NerveShocker
01-20-2008, 01:11 AM
Last day until the money-bomb :) If you haven't already go to www.FreeAtLast2008.com and pledge to donate and to march if you can!

BeFranklin
01-20-2008, 01:21 AM
//

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Bump For MAXING OUT.