PDA

View Full Version : ****HELP***+Peace Music Fest+July 4th Weekend****

parke
01-20-2008, 12:22 AM
First Id like to say that Ron Paul is the best thing thats hit America since we defeated the British. We need to take America back and get the young people involved.

In 1998-2001 in Columbus Ohio I organized multiple stage events and worked on large events all around Ohio. I also helped organize the first Hell City Tattoo Fest from its conception. My events have always made money and I had to use the grassroots to make it happen. The tattoo fest is now the best branded in our industry. The head of the organization is waiting to find out if he's traveling around the world filming a show for a cable network. Ive got connections coast to coast.

I was responsible for every aspect of the music events. Financing, Marketing, Talent, Staging, Security and all negotiations for contracts. I was able to do it cheap and reap large rewards. My events were huge. On NYE I was able to pull 4000 people to the middle of nowhere in Ohio in -20 weather at $35 a pop. Im not kidding. And get this.. not one musician was played on the radio.

It gets better. Because my events played all night the local media decided to do an Iteam investigation and ruin the events. They filmed a person... gasp... smoking pot!!! Needless to say, the police effectively shut down our events. The irony of this? I never had a fight happen. Not once. I did have a kid run around naked.. it was pretty funny. My head of security runs up to me and asks me what to do. Imagine a big ass guy running up to you in distress asking you what he should do about a naked guy running around. Nothing bad happened.. he just ran around the crowd really fast. It was hysterical.

We could make this better than woodstock. Peace and Freedom is powerful. We need a music festival like this.

We could form a PAC, throw the festival and ask for donations instead of payment. Then donate the money to Ron Paul. We could have tents with the internet and play videos.. and have Ron Paul speak. Im positive we could get some awesome artists to come play. Ive booked 100's of artists. I know for a fact I can give some heavy hitting artists. Id like to hear a few speakers too. Ive handled 4 stages. If its a camp out.. there is no telling how many stages we could organize. You can never know how many people are going to come. What I learned is that each event is its own animal. I think this one could pull thousands upon thousands.

A free peace concert with Ron Paul. Priceless. Imagine getting the blimp to come there? The granny warrior RV... Freedom unleashes creativity. Creativity and inspiration go hand in hand.

I think we could pull it off for $100K.

Would anyone want to join me on this event? Maybe have a chip in for it? Would you help organize and promote it? Do you have any connections?

Im telling you folks. You want something to happen? Organize the biggest music event for peace for this generation. The 'market' is ripe for an event like this. We can make headlines around the world. I think the only way to show the world we are for Ron Paul is to organize an event on our own like this. We have to unite the country.

Anyone interested in this idea.. please comment or send me a PM.

Ive got some really good ideas that Id like to share beyond the public forum.

Truly,

Parke

parke
01-20-2008, 12:52 AM
peace bump.

hillertexas
01-20-2008, 12:55 AM
what an excellent idea.

parke
01-20-2008, 01:02 AM
what an excellent idea.

thank you.. He did say we are going to win this skirmish.

This is where I could help the best. This movement needs a staple event. July 4th is enough time to do it.

hillertexas
01-20-2008, 01:31 AM
I think this might be a possibility if we are no longer funding the blimp.

hillertexas
01-20-2008, 01:32 AM
"Organize a Ron Paul concert in your area and Marc Scibilia will come play!"
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=93777

hillertexas
01-20-2008, 01:33 AM
Is this you?
http://www.ronpaulapalooza.com/

tpreitzel
01-20-2008, 01:36 AM
First Id like to say that Ron Paul is the best thing thats hit America since we defeated the British. We need to take America back and get the young people involved.

In 1998-2001 in Columbus Ohio I organized multiple stage events and worked on large events all around Ohio. I also helped organize the first Hell City Tattoo Fest from its conception. My events have always made money and I had to use the grassroots to make it happen. The tattoo fest is now the best branded in our industry. The head of the organization is waiting to find out if he's traveling around the world filming a show for a cable network. Ive got connections coast to coast.

I was responsible for every aspect of the music events. Financing, Marketing, Talent, Staging, Security and all negotiations for contracts. I was able to do it cheap and reap large rewards. My events were huge. On NYE I was able to pull 4000 people to the middle of nowhere in Ohio in -20 weather at $35 a pop. Im not kidding. And get this.. not one musician was played on the radio.

It gets better. Because my events played all night the local media decided to do an Iteam investigation and ruin the events. They filmed a person... gasp... smoking pot!!! Needless to say, the police effectively shut down our events. The irony of this? I never had a fight happen. Not once. I did have a kid run around naked.. it was pretty funny. My head of security runs up to me and asks me what to do. Imagine a big ass guy running up to you in distress asking you what he should do about a naked guy running around. Nothing bad happened.. he just ran around the crowd really fast. It was hysterical.

We could make this better than woodstock. Peace and Freedom is powerful. We need a music festival like this.

We could form a PAC, throw the festival and ask for donations instead of payment. Then donate the money to Ron Paul. We could have tents with the internet and play videos.. and have Ron Paul speak. Im positive we could get some awesome artists to come play. Ive booked 100's of artists. I know for a fact I can give some heavy hitting artists. Id like to hear a few speakers too. Ive handled 4 stages. If its a camp out.. there is no telling how many stages we could organize. You can never know how many people are going to come. What I learned is that each event is its own animal. I think this one could pull thousands upon thousands.

A free peace concert with Ron Paul. Priceless. Imagine getting the blimp to come there? The granny warrior RV... Freedom unleashes creativity. Creativity and inspiration go hand in hand.

I think we could pull it off for $100K.

Would anyone want to join me on this event? Maybe have a chip in for it? Would you help organize and promote it? Do you have any connections?

Im telling you folks. You want something to happen? Organize the biggest music event for peace for this generation. The 'market' is ripe for an event like this. We can make headlines around the world. I think the only way to show the world we are for Ron Paul is to organize an event on our own like this. We have to unite the country.

Anyone interested in this idea.. please comment or send me a PM.

Ive got some really good ideas that Id like to share beyond the public forum.

Truly,

Parke

Although this idea is potentially a good one, you need to very careful about the image that you're projecting since that image WILL reflect either positively or negatively on Ron's chances of garnering the GOP nomination. I do NOT want to discourage this effort, but rather to advise. I wish you the best.

RollOn2day
01-20-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm all in for this! I think it's a great idea and could be made huge if we do it in July.

Where do you think would be a good place for this?

RollOn2day
01-20-2008, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=tpreitzel;1014768]...on Ron's chances of garnering the GOP nomination. QUOTE]

Think outside the box.....outside the box...outside the box

RageAgainstDC
01-20-2008, 01:43 AM
you should contact some of these bands that have been speaking out against the establishment for so long, yet you never really hear much from come election time. i think bands like rage against the machine and system of a down, for instance, could (or atleast should) be interested in the revolution. it's not like they haven't called for one in their music enough times...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-20-2008, 01:59 AM
I'm down. Pick a beautiful outdoor location in the middle of the country. Colorado Springs is nice that time of year.

parke
01-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Peace bump

parke
01-20-2008, 11:04 AM
you should contact some of these bands that have been speaking out against the establishment for so long, yet you never really hear much from come election time. i think bands like rage against the machine and system of a down, for instance, could (or atleast should) be interested in the revolution. it's not like they haven't called for one in their music enough times...

Start contacting them. Im into hip hop. Underground.

Ill try to get Brother Ali.. Guru.. Immortal Technique.

The only way this is going to happen is if a bunch of people do it. Imagine being a part of a festival that redefines America.

Restore our rights. End the war. Save our dollar. Peace.

Anybody know a farmer with a good bit of land?

parke
01-20-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm down. Pick a beautiful outdoor location in the middle of the country. Colorado Springs is nice that time of year.

How about West Virgina? Thats a smaller economy that needs that kind of tourism. If anybody has ever been in the mountains there.. its pretty incredible too. Or close to DC.. It would be nice to march on DC for our hero.

parke
01-20-2008, 11:12 AM
I think this might be a possibility if we are no longer funding the blimp.

This event could raise a ton of money. Im sure we could make sure the blimp was there for that event.

Imagine running a laser light show from the blimp???

DAFTEK
01-20-2008, 11:22 AM
WoooW awesome idea :D Could we get Angels and Airwaves to sing Secret Crowds?? I LOVE THIS SONG :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zto1tFg9G7k

parke
01-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Think outside the box.....outside the box...outside the box

Exactly. This event is about America and our future. There is nothing wrong with organizing an event for peace. The war is wrong. Our economy is tanking. Our rights are gone. I cant think of a better reason to do this.

parke
01-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Yet another peace bump.

parke
01-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Anyone intersted..?

hillertexas
01-21-2008, 02:08 AM
You should contact these guys:
http://www.ronpaulapalooza.com/

fmontez
01-21-2008, 02:10 AM