PDA

View Full Version : By HOOK or CROOK!!!! ALL IN for MLK!

Lord Xar
01-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Listen,

we need to really make this good.

FORGET all of those saying "DO YOU THINK we should donate if....."

PHUCK THAT!

excuse my language.

This is a revolution, this is history, this is a movement. We are up against the corrupt media, the corrupt elites and NOW we have those here saying "maybe we shouldn't give if...." Do you not all see the manipulations. THEY WANT US TO FAIL!

WHAT THE!!! NO, GIVE ALL YOU CAN TILL IT HURTS!

Spread the message and you let it be known that this is it. This is IT! Do you think 4years from now, freedom will take hold like it is now? NO!

If you want to wait around till HQ does certain things, the race will be over and too late. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE AND HAVE FAITH IN THIS MOVEMENT.....

THEN YOU ANTE UP, AND YOU ANTE GOOD. YOU DO IT TILL IT HURTS. BECAUSE if this doesn't pan out and if this sltps, its gonna hurt ALOT MORE. I'll take a hit in my wallet anyday over the emotional turmoil of this movement faltering..

SO -- MAKE MLK something TO BE PROUD OF.

michaelwise
01-20-2008, 12:13 AM
All in. Viva la R3VOLution.

m72mc
01-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Give All You Can Till It Hurts!

LukeNM
01-20-2008, 12:15 AM
All in. Viva la R3VOLution.

Ditto!

notagain
01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is man, this is it!!!!

hopeforamerica
01-20-2008, 12:19 AM
That's the spirit!!!

ValidusCustodiae
01-20-2008, 12:20 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is man, this is it!!!!

Don't jump the gun, MLK day is *TOMORROW* lol.. just in case somebody's gettin too excited reading this thread..

RonPaulwillWin
01-20-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm in.

Cyclone
01-20-2008, 12:37 AM
We are the only candidate left with MONEY!!! That means a lot. Give all you have got, now.

Listen, we need to get the word out that MLK day is not just some thing in name only. I met a strong supporter today who does not read the forums and he got the Trevor email and told me that he assumed that all MLK day was for was to show how many people support Ron Paul and all they need is ten bucks each.

I dissuaded him of that opinion.

But a lot of people out there must think that way. The website is terrible.

Ron Paul needs money, real money, not just ten bucks from each of us to be eaten away by transaction costs to cc companies.

How can we change this perception.

I have tried getting in touch with Trevor and he doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything about the MLK website.

mrchubbs
01-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Yes ALL IN... MAX OUT!

I'm IN!