PDA

View Full Version : EMAIL ME MP3's NOW -- NEED music behind the radio ad.. NOW!

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 04:50 PM
I need ROYALTY FREE, GOOD QUALITY Music to put behind the RADIO AD.

the ad will be 60 seconds. Keep in mind that there will be talking OVER it. SO the music isn't the focus but rather there for dramatic and focus sake.....

What I have is bare bones and not "that" great. I do not have limewire or kazaa, so I can't get anything good.

REMEMBER, THIS Has to be ROYALTY FREE and PUBLIC DOMAIN - instrumental only.

HURRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SEND the MP3's to:

Ronpaul4america@yahoo.com

PatriotOne
07-28-2007, 05:38 PM
I need ROYALTY FREE, GOOD QUALITY Music to put behind the RADIO AD.

the ad will be 60 seconds. Keep in mind that there will be talking OVER it. SO the music isn't the focus but rather there for dramatic and focus sake.....

What I have is bare bones and not "that" great. I do not have limewire or kazaa, so I can't get anything good.

REMEMBER, THIS Has to be ROYALTY FREE and PUBLIC DOMAIN - instrumental only.

HURRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SEND the MP3's to:

Ronpaul4america@yahoo.com

http://inflationnation.us/RONPAUL/rpsongs.html

LibertyEagle
07-28-2007, 05:41 PM
He needs instrumentals. Those all have lyrics.

kylejack
07-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Any classical song should do.

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 05:42 PM
okay.. BUT I don't have any access to "free mp3's" I said I don't have limewire of kazaa etc...

this is funny..

Green Mountain Boy
07-28-2007, 05:50 PM
the Internet Archive has thousands of open-source songs and audio files you can download.

http://www.archive.org/details/opensource_audio

kylejack
07-28-2007, 06:01 PM
okay.. BUT I don't have any access to "free mp3's" I said I don't have limewire of kazaa etc...

this is funny..

Who are you speaking to?

Buzz
07-28-2007, 06:01 PM

this is funny..

If you don't want to download one of those you can try classiccat.net for free classical music. Anyway, I'll send you a classical piano MP3 that might fit... can't really think of any others I have that would do. Patriotic marching band music would probably work better, but I don't know of any that's royalty-free.