PDA

View Full Version : This has the makings..........

wd4freedom
01-19-2008, 11:15 PM
This has the makings of the most intense nominating convention since the Chicago Democratic convention in '68. Although this time it will be the Republicans self -destructing instead of the Dems.

I am sure this is one of the main reasons why the MSM is getting paid off to keep Dr. Paul out of the public eye- all in the name of stability.

Would not want to see riots in the streets of Minnesota now would we?:confused:

UtahApocalypse
01-19-2008, 11:17 PM
its going to be very interesting for sure. I hope that no one drops out now, and it goes to a brokered convention.

Goldwater Conservative
01-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Ron Paul will play the role of Abraham Ribicoff (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention). :D

TruePatriot44
01-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Would not want to see riots in the streets of Minnesota now would we?:confused:

Even if Ron loses the nomination, everyone should come to St. Paul during the convention for a massive Ron Paul rally. We need to show up the GOP. Combined with the anti-war protesters already planning to rally there, it might actually turn into a riot :eek:

AlexMerced
01-19-2008, 11:22 PM
I have a feeling thompson will stay in the race to spoil huckabees chances of winning like he did today in SC

It's starting to seem, that was the only reason he stayed knowing he'd lose SC

Kotin
01-19-2008, 11:24 PM
I have a feeling thompson will stay in the race to spoil huckabees chances of winning like he did today in SC

you are right, him and mc100 are very close.

he will drop as soon as huckleby does.

but mc100 cant win. ron paul will kick his ass on feb 5th. hes broke.

so we just make sure romney cant buy the race, and we are fine.