PDA

View Full Version : GOP, hear that sound? It is the walls of your castle crumbling around you.

literatim
01-19-2008, 09:51 PM
The Republican Party is not only broke, but in debt because of what the neocons have done to our Party and our small government movement is thriving. You cannot win without our vote and you won't get our vote in the general election! You better wise up fast and rid yourself of the warmongering neoconservatives before there is nothing left of the Party.

Real_CaGeD
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
They wont get these 5 votes!

Hook
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
You hear that? It is the sound of inevitability.
:D

hopeforamerica
01-19-2008, 10:46 PM
You know, I agree, but I think we could take a different approach. With our numbers and our youth, we could take the party back to where it belongs. All it takes is getting involved at the local level! Today in AZ our huge county meeting, they were shocked at how many new PC (precinct comitteemen) there are. Guess where those came from? Ron Paul also took a strong 3rd in the straw poll. If every supporter bothered to get involved locally, we would have won hands down. They could not stop us! Please conisider this approach, as it is much more productive towards the goal of this revolution.

Thomas Paine
01-19-2008, 11:04 PM
You know, I agree, but I think we could take a different approach. With our numbers and our youth, we could take the party back to where it belongs. All it takes is getting involved at the local level! Today in AZ our huge county meeting, they were shocked at how many new PC (precinct comitteemen) there are. Guess where those came from? Ron Paul also took a strong 3rd in the straw poll. If every supporter bothered to get involved locally, we would have won hands down. They could not stop us! Please conisider this approach, as it is much more productive towards the goal of this revolution.

This is exactly how we are going to retake the GOP from within. Precinct by precinct, county by county, congressional district by congressional district, and state by state. If we have to roll up our sleeves and play a little rough with the existing GOP leaders, then we'll do just that unless they are willing to join our our stretched hands and work with us to restore this party to its conservative moorings and principles once espoused by Senator Robert Taft, Senator Barry Goldwater, and President Ronald Reagan. Smaller government instead of larger government; less government instead of more government; less spending instead of more spending; fewer federal entitlements instead of more federal entitlements; and restoring America to being that beacon of democracy and shining city on a hill instead of being an armed crusader spreading democracy throughout the world by force of arms.