PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Ads / Homework

ThisCharmingAzn
01-19-2008, 08:53 PM
When I was a kid, like 10 years old, and Al Gore was running for president, I saw one of his ads. It was, in hindsight, clearly aimed at being an emotional ad, making Al Gore look like the greatest family man, a man of integrity, blah blah blah. And it sold me, being naive. Of course now I look back at it and think, gosh...

Not to sound conceited, but just because I can recognize cheesey ads between solid factual ones, it doesn't mean that everyone can. Really...there are some DUMB people in America. I think that is what sells people to guys like Romney and McCain, these cheap ads that are so fake. I think Ron could use some of these mushy ads.

The funny thing is, portraying Ron as a man of integrity, honest, a family man, would be an extremely accurate description of him, unlike all of these other ads. We have they money to do it in at least a couple states. Plus, Ron has the best message, the message of liberty and freedom. We could EASILY make an emotional ad based off of that, glorifying Ron. I mean seriously, if these other a$$holes are doing it, why can't we?

The other thing is buying air time, which requires even more money. This is why MLK Day must be HUGE. I think that if all of us here have hope for Ron, we should all donate at least $100+. Ron placed 2nd in Nevada, beating the Ghoul, McLame, and Huckleberry. We beat the Ghoul AGAIN in SC. The message is catching on. It's time to make our biggest push, our biggest donations. "The time is now." And it's now or never. It's time for our strongest efforts. GOTV, become a precinct captain.

"Let it now be said that we did nothing."

I want to bring back an idea I had earlier on. What if everyday, each one of us had the task of converting one person to VOTE for Ron Paul. Think about it, just one. How hard can that be? The youtube videos are great. And if they feel as strong as we do about the campaign, then we can convince them to do the same tomorrow. So we would have an exponential support for Ron Paul. And it's easy! Convert JUST ONE PERSON A DAY. Such a little thing can make a big difference.

Blah blah, FOR LIBERTY!