PDA

View Full Version : Reaching the our potential... GOTV

Thomas_Paine
01-19-2008, 08:43 PM
First off I'd like to say that we did very well today in Nevada, I am proud of the HQ and grassroots efforts that made it happen. that said I am concerned that we are not reaching our full potential. I am speaking specifically about GOTV (Get Out The Vote). In Clark County we received 2,842 votes, out of more than 3,000 identified supporters. While this may look good on the surface it is actually NOT that great. Today I worked at a Clark County caucus location (with more than 1000 participants) and from my spot checks on precincts MANY of our identified supporters simply did not show up. The difference we made up by supporters who came "out of the woodwork" so to speak. New Hampshire's and Iowa's GOTV was a dismal failure, Nevada's was decent, but we need EXCELLENT turnout to with this thing. This is my advise: Grassroots Precinct leaders should make a special effort to execute GOTV in a meticulous fashion. We need 75% or better in my opinion.

newmedia4ron
01-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes.collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes. Collect Phone Numbers And Call When The Time Comes.

important

Thomas_Paine
01-19-2008, 08:48 PM
AND Go door to door and give them "reminder flyers" a day or 2 before election day.