PDA

View Full Version : Mitt doesn't think he should be dissed...

surf
07-28-2007, 02:52 PM
"There is a degree of respectfulness that ought to be associated with the process fo selecting a nominee. From what I've heard, that level of respectfulness was breached."
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/07/27/romney_will_skipyoutube_forum.html
he kind of sounds like the Queen of England to me
respectful is good on all levels, as in respecting those asking even dumb questions

DjLoTi
07-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Welcome to America, crackpot

kylejack
07-28-2007, 03:01 PM
"There is a degree of respectfulness that ought to be associated with the process fo selecting a nominee. From what I've heard, that level of respectfulness was breached."
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/07/27/romney_will_skipyoutube_forum.html
he kind of sounds like the Queen of England to me
respectful is good on all levels, as in respecting those asking even dumb questions
He's talking about the Democrat Youtube debate, not people dissing him.

james1906
07-28-2007, 03:08 PM
he still sounds like the queen of england

cujothekitten
07-28-2007, 03:10 PM
"During September, we are all scrambling around to raise money we need to run our campaigns," Romney said.
That's a complete bullshit excuse. Many candidates get a spike in donations after each publicized debate. He's lying through his teeth.

james1906
07-28-2007, 03:18 PM
That's a complete bullshit excuse. Many candidates get a spike in donations after each publicized debate. He's lying through his teeth.

candidates love getting their face on TV, especially when it's free. he's just scared of snowmen. perhaps he had a harrowing encounter with a corncob pipe as a child.

jjschless
07-28-2007, 03:23 PM

Translation: "Everytime I open my mouth in these debates I lose supporters. So it's better I don't talk and concentrate on whats important; looking the part."

LibertyEagle
07-28-2007, 03:41 PM
They're afraid to face We the People.

zMtLlC
07-28-2007, 04:08 PM
“Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its only sure defense”
- Mark Twain

mtmedlin
07-28-2007, 04:16 PM
if he thinks that a snowman is disrespectful, he should hear what is said about President Bush on a daily basis.

MozoVote
07-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Romney has to be careful. The snowmen are watching his every move. They coming to take him away, ha ha - they're coming to take him away :D

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 04:35 PM
He's talking about the Democrat Youtube debate, not people dissing him.

And he isn't participating in the Republican Youtube debate, by all accounts...so connect the dots.

SeanEdwards
07-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Mitt has the best makeup of all the Presidential candidates and I think you are all way out of line for these disparaging comments. :(

Mitt is ready to match up his foundation and eyeliner against any silly snowpeople questions any day of the week! Mitt is proud and unafraid! He just doesn't want to elevate the plight of snowpeople to his immaculately coifed level.

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Mitt has the best makeup of all the Presidential candidates and I think you are all way out of line for these disparaging comments. :(

Mitt is ready to match up his foundation and eyeliner against any silly snowpeople questions any day of the week! Mitt is proud and unafraid! He just doesn't want to elevate the plight of snowpeople to his immaculately coifed level.

You're right, I'd hit it.

MozoVote
07-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I dunno, John Edwards can give Mitt a run for the best mousse-d up hair

ceakins
07-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Well he damn well just set himself up for people to make fun of him. So seriously would anyone want a pussy like this to be the "leader of the free world"?

Nefertiti
07-28-2007, 05:26 PM
I bet he still believes in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, since he seems to believe that it really was a snowman asking that question and not a US citizen in a snowman costume!

Bob Cochran
07-28-2007, 05:33 PM
They're afraid to face We the People.

You mean Us, the wee people?:D

quickmike
I dunno, John Edwards can give Mitt a run for the best mousse-d up hair

Edwards uses Fop hair jelly......... Romney uses Dapper Dan hair jelly.

Its your choice america!!!!

BIG_J
If he can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. I "can't" take a question from a snowman...blah blah blah...stop being such a wuss dude. Seriously. I haven't heard such crying since I was in kindergarten.

foofighter20x
07-28-2007, 05:35 PM

I wonder if he gets his make-up tips from Rudy... ???

quickmike
07-28-2007, 05:36 PM
I wonder if he gets his make-up tips from Rudy... ???

Rudy doesnt use makeup............ thats just how he looks when he gets out of his coffin every morning.

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Rudy doesnt use makeup............ thats just how he looks when he gets out of his coffin every morning.

hehe

Yes, the blood Sucker has eternal life, but he pays the price.

Cold flesh, rotten heart.

SeanEdwards
07-28-2007, 05:46 PM
We should start infiltrating the other candidates rallys with signs that say stuff like:

"Mitt's hair > John's hair"

and

"Rudy cares about the environment!
He recycles dead firemen as pothole filler!"

Or how about...

"Vote McCain! Make mass-murder fun again!"

:D

trispear
07-28-2007, 05:54 PM
I thought the republican youtube debate was scheduled for August 2nd, I have to wait until September 17th for more Ron Paul pwnage? :(

kylejack
07-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Mitt's real first name is......WILLARD. Let's use this! ;)

Texan4Life
07-28-2007, 07:06 PM
perhaps he had a harrowing encounter with a corncob pipe as a child.

ROFLMAO!

foofighter20x
07-28-2007, 07:10 PM
"Rudy cares about the environment!
He recycles dead firemen as pothole filler!"

I veto this one. It's in really poor taste. :(

SeanEdwards
07-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I veto this one. It's in really poor taste. :(

You obviously don't care about the environment like Rudy does.

Recycling.

It's good for the bottle, it's good for the man. The fireman, that is.