PDA

View Full Version : What should be our new strategy?

nate895
01-19-2008, 08:28 PM
We know we need a new strategy. So, what should it be.

Option 1: Go bonkers in Florida and leave the precincts captains by themselves in the Super Tuesday states.

Option 2: Skip Florida entirely, and make concerted efforts to win in selected Super Tuesday states, leaving the precinct captains to do their job wherever they live.

Option 3: Campaign in Florida, but not very much, and then move on to selected Super Tuesday states.

I like number two myself.

One thing is for certain: precinct captains MUST do their job.

RonRules
01-19-2008, 08:41 PM
No NO NO.

Send DVD's BIG TIME to OLDER REPULBICANS in Florida. That's the strategy. We cannot afford to lose ANY momentum. That's how Giuliani killed his campaign. That's how Romney is wining. Momentum.

45% of Nevada Republicans voters were OVER 60 years old.

Florida will be worse than that!!!

Alabama Supporter
01-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Go West young man.

hueylong
01-19-2008, 08:43 PM
option 2

hrdman2luv
01-19-2008, 08:52 PM
My strategy is to forget Ron Pauls chances of winning the election and start consentrating on my local and state elections.

The momentum that has been won by the other candidates is too much from Ron Paul to overcome. And now, a Goerge Soro's partner is going to possible give huge amonts of money to the Campaign. That will kill what little chance Ron Paul has. Republican hate George Soro's. And Ron Paul needs all the votes he can get. Soro's connection will gain him money, but cost him votes.

I can't see Why Ron Paul would associate himself with the likes of George Soro's.

One thing is for sure. Ron Paul ran the most honest and dignified campaign of them all. Just goes to show you how crapped out the USA has become that a man as good as Ron Paul, with all his experience and great ideas, can be as un-popular as he is.

I was looking at some bill's that he authored in congress. The were absolutely amazing ideas for our country. And on most of those bills, the spineless congressmen wouldn't endorse, co-sponsor or even support em.

God Help our country.

nate895
01-19-2008, 08:58 PM
My strategy is to forget Ron Pauls chances of winning the election and start consentrating on my local and state elections.

The momentum that has been won by the other candidates is too much from Ron Paul to overcome. And now, a Goerge Soro's partner is going to possible give huge amonts of money to the Campaign. That will kill what little chance Ron Paul has. Republican hate George Soro's. And Ron Paul needs all the votes he can get. Soro's connection will gain him money, but cost him votes.

I can't see Why Ron Paul would associate himself with the likes of George Soro's.

One thing is for sure. Ron Paul ran the most honest and dignified campaign of them all. Just goes to show you how crapped out the USA has become that a man as good as Ron Paul, with all his experience and great ideas, can be as un-popular as he is.

I was looking at some bill's that he authored in congress. The were absolutely amazing ideas for our country. And on most of those bills, the spineless congressmen wouldn't endorse, co-sponsor or even support em.

God Help our country.

Look, a troll.

raheelp
01-19-2008, 09:13 PM
option 2.

hrdman2luv
01-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Look, a troll.

I'm unemployed, have donated over $800 of my savings and only dreamed of Ron Paul stooping to the level of being the President of this screwed up country.

America doesn't even deserve to have such a great man running this country after the way he has been treated by the media, veterans, and other people.

With a country that's begging it's leaders to bring our troops home (NOW), to vote for McCain, Huckleberry, and Romney just disgusts me.

But, the facts are the facts. America is whacked. And deserves all we get for electing Geroge Bush, and who ever the next one is.

kushaze
01-19-2008, 09:15 PM
sorry

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Look, a troll.

A blue troll at that.

Starwind
01-19-2008, 09:16 PM
California Georgia New York

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Maximize delegates.

The more delegates Ron Paul has at a brokered convention the better.

I don't pretend to know how this works, and obviously some States are winner take all.

Starwind
01-19-2008, 09:19 PM
We should not put a single cent into Florida considering 2nd is the same as 7th.