PDA

View Full Version : Fox News finally showing Paul #2

koft
01-19-2008, 05:24 PM
On foxnews.com at least. Past 2 hours CNN's breakdown has showed Paul #2. It's about time the news corps start showing respect. Ron Paul is a frontrunner and he will start winning some states.

randomname
01-19-2008, 05:26 PM
They also included Hunter. Still falsely showing Huckabee ahead of Thompson though

koft
01-19-2008, 05:29 PM
They also included Hunter. Still falsely showing Huckabee ahead of Thompson though

Fox News is definitely monkeying around with the banner. On CNN's breakdown they list the number of votes won along with the integer percent. CNN is more honest.

Jobarra
01-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Yep, about 30 minutes before the polls close in SC?(Do they close at 7pm EST?) That would make sense :/

Bob Spruill
01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
CNN is interviewing Giuliani in FL again. The blantant bias is dripping from these manipulators.

News my ass ! CNN has given Giuliani more positive airtime today, the day he finished LAST in Nevada, than they have given Dr Paul in this entire election.

The Good Doctor
01-19-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm sure it pained them to do so.

On foxnews.com at least. Past 2 hours CNN's breakdown has showed Paul #2. It's about time the news corps start showing respect. Ron Paul is a frontrunner and he will start winning some states.

Jobarra
01-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Giuliani BETTER win Florida or he's finished. Quite frankly, if Paul doesn't win Florida, I want Giuliani to because we will most likely be heading into a brokered convention at that point since you know Rudy won't drop after that and will most likely get NYC's votes, but that's a good thing if everyone shows up with a very fractured convention. I think the Ron Paul delegates will be able to siphon off other delegates and Ron Paul delegates will hopefully be less open to enticements.

Ron Paul Fan
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
When are you guys going to finally accept that Fox News isn't a real news channel?