PDA

View Full Version : NBC South Carolina: Paul 2nd in Nevada, Could be Spoiler in S.C.

skiingff
01-19-2008, 05:23 PM
"While Mitt Romney is in Columbia tonight, his mind is on Las Vegas. Romney came out ahead in the Nevada Caucus vote today. Romney got 52% of votes but the big story out of the west may well be who came second, Ron Paul scored more votes than John McCain did among caucus goers for a second place finish in Nevada.

If you’ve been watching WSAV over the past two weeks you’ve seen just how much Ron Paul spent on advertising in South Carolina so tonight’s final could be interesting for the dark horse candidate."

http://www.wsav.com/midatlantic/sav/news.apx.-content-articles-SAV-2008-01-19-0006.html

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Awesome!

koft
01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
It's coming folks. Ron Paul is going to start winning states and when he does, it's going to be massive.

HazardPerry
01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Wish they could have posted this earlier to give voters some encouragement in South Carolina. I'd love to play the spoiler :D

Goldwater Conservative
01-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Spoiler is a dirty word that applies LEAST to Paul since he's a conservative and the other candidates are RINOs, plus his support is the most non-transferable. Dark horse is far more accurate. ;)

BeFranklin
01-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Still half an hour left!

Johncjackson
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Spoiler is a dirty word that applies LEAST to Paul since he's a conservative and the other candidates are RINOs, plus his support is the most non-transferable. Dark horse is far more accurate. ;)

At least it's progress. Before Nevada (and after, I'm sure) he wasn't even making the story in SC. At least not what I'm seeing.

Jobarra
01-19-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm worried about the reference to spending. Does that mean he spent alot? Would be kind of pointless to spend $3M and get 5th place in a winner take all state. Worth it for a top 3 spot, but anything less than that is probably not good.

Edit to add: And the good news is it sounds like the electronic machines are breaking down enough to make the news. Should be interesting to see how riled up people get over it.

scandinaviany3
01-19-2008, 06:01 PM
attack in the west AZ, CA and CO with everything you can...

Take down McCain in his home..be the dragon killer

Give me liberty
01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
I knew it stay on the positive:)