PDA

View Full Version : Homes In High Traffic Areas

VoteForRonPaul
01-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey guys I got a great idea! I guess :confused:
Okay here it is. There are alot of Ron Paul supporters who have homes that exist in high traffic areas. Unfortunately I am not one of them.
But what I noticed is that the critical locations of those homes are not utilized very well, as example I saw many (Oops all of them) of these homes carry only a little sign, that is good I agree, but that is not great either.
What I believe should be done is that we need to notify the supporters ( the owners of those homes) that they need to get the best out of their locations.
They need to decorate like they do in the days of Christmas.
I have been dreaming of having one of those homes, Unfortunately my home is in a small circle. So we need to reach those supporters and let them know that we can afford them alot of signs big and small which they can use to decorate their houses with, we can even offer help to install them, I believe that would bring a huge attention to Ron Paul, and it would shows how RP supporters can be so enthusiastic about their candidate.

What do you think everybody??????????????? Come on

VoteForRonPaul
01-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey guys I got a great idea! I guess :confused:

Bump bump lalum

killatop
01-20-2008, 09:22 PM
not so sure about the whole decorating the house RP and having a bunch of signs...then you just kinda look crazy... but one huge double post sign would do the job! One that lists issues even better!

VoteForRonPaul
01-20-2008, 09:36 PM
but one huge double post sign would do the job!!
At least a huge sign as you say, instead of wasting those great locations by putting only little signs that almost brings no attention.
We keep complaining about state workers takes down signs, but when it is a private property nobody would touch it
And sorry for the double post, did not mean it. I did not think the moderators are going to allow this thread at the official campaign forum.