PDA

View Full Version : Where are the tecnology Paul backers??

Seanmc30
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
It is obvious to see how well the free market can work by simply looking at the tech. industry (computers, etc.). I just wonder why guys like Bill Gates, Michael Dell, and a whole lot more have not come out of the woodwork to support this idea and donate their money???

Maybe this kind of skips to the whole "billionaire" well that is constantly speculated, but dammit where are the free market money men???

Fox McCloud
01-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Bill Gates is a globalist through and through, and has given billions for "helpful" vaccinations for Africa and other 3rd world countries....he's not going to support Ron; it's like asking David Rockefeller to hop on board abolishing the Fed.

Seanmc30
01-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Man, he sure sold out fast...he just got rich. Ok then what about Steve Jobs or ANY of the big internet companies like google or ebay?

Fox McCloud
01-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Man, he sure sold out fast...he just got rich. Ok then what about Steve Jobs or ANY of the big internet companies like google or ebay?

sadly, Silicon valley is overtly liberal....one thing about the people there is that they hold dear to their civil liberties (or so it appears), but they don't know a thing about managing businesses.

If you notice one thing in the computer industry, it's this; there's lots of good ideas and smart people to invent those ideas, but very few of them have any idea how to run a business (and thus why so many ideas fizzle out).

If the people there knew about economics and they held to their current ideals...well, they'd probably be Libertarian....but...they're not :(

Corydoras
01-19-2008, 07:49 PM
People employed in technology are the biggest backers of Ron Paul after retired people.
http://opensecrets.org/pres08/indus.asp?id=N00005906&cycle=2008

heath.whiteaker
01-19-2008, 08:00 PM
i'm a tech guy and I support Paul... I donate every money bomb and now I have to give in my wifes name