PDA

View Full Version : International Cnn Watchers: Urgent

raiha
01-19-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm in Auckland NZ. My CNN footer text for the Nevada caucus shows Romney 55; McCain 13; Huckabee 8 and Thompson 8. Paul does not exist although this mirage person happens to be running neck and neck with McCain.

Anyone else overseas getting the misrepresentation on their CNN??
If so please write to them.

My Letter:

I am watching CNN as I thought it was fairer than Fox. However I see that my US candidate of choice Ron Paul is not mentioned on the foot text. Last seen it was Romney 55; McCain 13; Huckabee 8;
Thompson 8. Interesting because i know that Ron Paul is running neck and neck with McCain. This is not democratic reporting. I am appalled at your bias. I will boycott your station and talk to all my friends about this unless it is remedied forthwith!

Yours etc.

Please let me know if they are doing it on your CNN and the country you come from. This would could sway the overseas expat vote.

hillertexas
01-19-2008, 03:33 PM
bump

raiha
01-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Is there an international person with a camera who can photograph this ...er omission. Thanks

Someone in Holland noticed it also!!!

JeffSchulman
01-19-2008, 08:18 PM
I didn't see any discrepancies here in Korea...

Sandy
01-19-2008, 08:28 PM
They are doing it here, and have had all the candidates speak but Ron, unless he has recently.

Opiner
01-20-2008, 10:01 AM
When the Latest John Stewart Daily Show was broadcast on CNN International the guest was John Bolton but when I downloaded the episode it was another guy talking about rigging elections. The show was edited and Bush jokes were removed and lobbyist part too. I think this type of manipulations would result in lowering their credibility.

expatriot
01-20-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm in Auckland NZ. My CNN footer text for the Nevada caucus shows Romney 55; McCain 13; Huckabee 8 and Thompson 8. Paul does not exist although this mirage person happens to be running neck and neck with McCain.

Anyone else overseas getting the misrepresentation on their CNN??
If so please write to them.

What a bunch of mindless jerks they are.

But then they have no credibility here in Jakarta anyway.
The main source of news here is the internet, anyway,
it is further along the path of MSM meltdown than the U.S. is :D

misericordia
01-25-2008, 04:25 PM
bump

idiom
01-25-2008, 04:34 PM
It depends on whether you are watching CNN international or CNN America.

CNN international competes with the BBC rather than Fox and is thus a lot saner, although they still try to pull a lot of crap.