PDA

View Full Version : time for guiliani to drop out

scandinaviany3
01-19-2008, 03:26 PM
almost time for guiliani to drop out..yeah...let him minimize votes for candidates in FL and super tuesday and then hopefully we are done with him.

Unspun
01-19-2008, 03:27 PM
I say we keep him in to steal some of the neocon votes, and for giggles...

freedom-maniac
01-19-2008, 03:28 PM

Maybe he'll win Rhode Island or something in Super Tuesday for Fox News to gloat about.

LandonCook
01-19-2008, 03:29 PM

Agreed, he should stay

chiefsmurph
01-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Are you serious? He will do well in Florida. Its up to that.

Sesshomaru
01-19-2008, 03:37 PM
McCain is the one Id like to see drop.

ProfNo
01-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Was: Rudy "911" Guiliani
Now: Rudy "4%" Guiliani

SirNim
01-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Maybe he'll win Rhode Island or something in Super Tuesday for Fox News to gloat about.
Not if I can help it... ;)

Edu
01-19-2008, 03:42 PM
I agree, Giuliani needs to drop out so Paul can get his votes!
Thompson needs to go too!

freedom-maniac
Not if I can help it... ;)

You know back in the 1600's it was said that if you too good for MA, you went to Conneticut, and if you weren't good enough for MA, you went to Rhode Island.

I say it's time that tiny state stands up for itself!

cska80

No republican will ever win Rhode Island. We're a democrat owned, union owned, special interest owned, corruption filled shit hole. Hillary will win my state of RI.

GHoeberX
01-19-2008, 03:45 PM
McCain is the one Id like to see drop.

Same here! McCain holds all the potential Paul voters!

Midnight77
01-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Giuliani supporters aren't going to vote for Paul, just like we would never vote for him. Keep him in to divide the NeoCon vote.

crackyflipside
01-19-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't think 9-11 guy is going to drop out until after Florida primaries.

angelatc
01-19-2008, 03:56 PM
almost time for guiliani to drop out..yeah...let him minimize votes for candidates in FL and super tuesday and then hopefully we are done with him.

We're not going to pick up any Giuliani votes. Let him stay to pick up the neocon votes.

Cleaner44
01-19-2008, 03:57 PM
I agree, Giuliani needs to drop out so Paul can get his votes!
Thompson needs to go too!

Rudy voters will never go for Roan Paul.

Thompson voter could be ours. They actually value conservatives and are not all Neocons. We need to pick up the Fred Heads.

RSLudlum
01-19-2008, 04:00 PM
I say right now don't concern our selves with who and when someone is dropping just push as hard as we can and it will pay off in the long run but....it does bring to light a concern when canvassing for Paul if you can convince someone their candidate is likely to drop out then they may be likely willing to go for ours. Even more reason to be respectful when approaching other candidates' supporters right now! Don't tick em off and give an aweful first impresssion bc. they may want to join us later!

RSLudlum
01-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Rudy voters will never go for Roan Paul.

I don't know about that. Some of them are just confused and i've gotten 2 of my old childhood friends that were Rudy supporters come over to Paul.

Never underestimate the power of influence you may have with past friends that you have lost touch with...Look em up and get reacquainted and in the process introduce Paul to them!

BlutStein
01-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Rudy might show in Florida, but he is done.

BTW the blimp is working. It might be a money sink but it does work. And old friend of mine called me out of the blue cause he saw my myspace page and knew I was supporting Ron Paul. Apparently the bulletin posts I did on myspace didn't work but seeing the blimp caught his attention. He said loads of folks were taking notice of Ron Paul because of the blimp and in the end I converted him over to Ron Paul.

jaumen
01-19-2008, 04:10 PM
If he loses Florida, he's done... and personally, I hope he does.

BlutStein
01-19-2008, 04:24 PM
A lot can be said about keeping everyone in the game for as long possible but I'd love for all of them to drop out right now sighting they finally found time to check out Ron Paul's website and figured out they were weaker candidates.

Hell, if they could all share the same press conference, it would fulfill all my dreams.