PDA

View Full Version : How to Make it Millions on Monday

enjerth
01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
$1,700 would max me out. I don't have that kind of cash, and I don't expect very many people do have the kind of cash to max out.

I'll probably be paying off my credit card with my tax refund this year, but I had intended to use my tax return to max out anyways.

But think of the economy! The Fed is saying that people need to spend more money!

Give your plastic to Ron! To the limit! And the later you give, the less useful it will be because Super Tuesday is just over 2 weeks away.

I'm changing my plans to max out using credit cards on Monday. Imagine if half the people can put in $1,000 instead of $100. That's $5 million by itself, counting the number of people signed up for donating on Monday. Even if the average donation is $700 we will set records again and give Ron a fighting chance.

We were excited about having hope for America, but this one may be our last chance.

Consider it, guys. We could make this $10 million after all.

BreakYourChains
01-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Let's do it!

Mark
01-19-2008, 04:06 PM
money

madRazor
01-19-2008, 04:13 PM
What a coincidence, 1700 would max me out too. Rather, it WILL max me out...

Menthol Patch
01-19-2008, 04:14 PM
We need to make the MLK money bomb on Monday HUGE!

nayjevin
01-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Or, if you have no credit -- do this:

Find the best MLK money bomb videos and post them EVERYWHERE -- particularly MySpace, Rapper's fan sites, FaceBook, MTV forums, BET forums, etc etc etc etc etc etc

Sweman
01-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Give your plastic to Ron! To the limit! And the later you give, the less useful it will be because Super Tuesday is just over 2 weeks away.

I think the correct statement is: And the later you give, the less useful it will be because of inflation.

;)