PDA

View Full Version : 20% Of Nevadans decided there vote based on Commericals

Bilgefisher
01-19-2008, 02:49 PM
This significantly boosted Ron Paul's vote in Nevada. This is all the more reason to keep the campaign funded. He has the largest media presence in the state.

coboman
01-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Which commercials? The official ones I have seen wouldn't convince anyone.

Bilgefisher
01-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Radio and TV. From what I have heard no complaints from Nevadans.

newyearsrevolution08
01-19-2008, 04:03 PM
those commercials that WE do not like work because they have been proven to work just like canvassing. Ron Paul knows what he is doing even when we THINK he doesn't......

Have faith and I do agree they seem "2nd rate" but ALL of the commercials for ALL the candidates do. I thnik there is some secondary sales reasoning behind it that is not really being discussed. Sales psycology and odds are word/image play is in it that makes people jump on board.

Anyone in serious sales positions who might know advertising and the psycology behind it? maybe that could shed some light on these commercials and why they are designed how they are.

jrich4rpaul
01-19-2008, 04:10 PM

Look at it this way: Romney, McCain, and Huck's commercials are 10x worse than Paul's, and they're working.

Commercials just ad to the fact that a candidate is for real. The more people see them, the more they know the name.

And we need more of that.