PDA

View Full Version : Break for News: Dr. Ron Paul 09 July 07

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't remember running across this interview before, but I have listened to a lot, heh!:eek:

So, for those who haven't heard this interview and need a Paul fix, have at it!

http://www.mylonglife.com/audio/MyLongLife070710a.mp3
================================================== ===

Dr. Ron Paul on U.S Health & Wealth

The surprising performance of presidential candidate and Texas Republican,
Dr Ron Paul is the talk of the Internet. And his health policies reflect his traditional
small-government approach. Dr. Paul speaks candidly to MyLongLife.com about
U.S. healthcare; the state of U.S. politics; and how elite groups are leading the
country away from its constitutional roots and towards its demise.

Topics:
- How socialized, corporate healthcare is failing us.
- Puting people back in control of their own health.
- How the FDA's over-regulation of medicine harms.
- Problems with fair media coverage of his campaign.
- The role of elites and secret socities in U.S politics.
- The abandoning of the roots of the U.S. Constitution.
- Likely collapse of the U.S. similar to that of the U.S.S.R.

http://breakfornews.com/

Lord Xar
07-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I would love for Ron Paul to do an interview in Mens Fitness or something like that..

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Ya, more health issue coverage would be great.

freelance
07-28-2007, 04:14 AM
That was a fabulous interview!

Is anyone else TERRIFIED of "universal health care?" I read Hillary's proposal back in the 90s, and she proposed that the government take total control over our health care. In fact, if you went and did your own thing (as a patient or as a doctor), you would have ended up in prison. The fine print was unbelievable.

Surely, there are a lot of people out there who want control over their bodies and their health. Surely those people need to hear Dr. Paul's message. He's a DOCTOR, a real one, not one of these new fangled, bought and paid for ones who wears a prescription pad on his sleeve.

Is it possible that all in govt--not just the Democrats--want universal health care? Are they are putting us in a position where there is no way that we can afford our own health care? Are they doing this by design?

Problem-->Reaction-->Solution

The public is demanding a solution--and many think that nanny-state health care is the only solution. Do you want the govt mandating vaccines, like they do now for children and the military? No thank you! I don't want any unnecessary poisons. For the most part, I'll take my chances to avoid mercury and whatever else they put in those things.

I really believe that we've being set up to demand universal health care. I didn't even get it until Michael Moore's movie came out. What was the reaction? OUTRAGE! Then they served him with a subpoena--OUTRAGE. It's another wonderful setup folks. Heads, we lose; tails, we lose.

Ask yourself a question: Who benefits under the current system? Who benefits under universal health care? After you've answered those questions, follow the money. Now ask yourself why we're letting the WTO dictate our health care? And, why are we going to let CODEX (another sham global outfit out of Germany supporting BigPharma) dictate the removal of supplements? Again, follow the money. Who benefits? NOT US!