PDA

View Full Version : McCain just jumped 400 vots ahead...

PimpBlimp
01-19-2008, 02:34 PM
http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results

PimpBlimp
01-19-2008, 02:35 PM
that can't be right at all...

RCRanger03
01-19-2008, 02:36 PM
sonofabitch

PhillyEagles11
I just noticed that too, it is probably an error - I checked the county votes and it shows Paul only 15 votes behind McCain.

Nailhead
Omg Votes Are Being Enterd!!!! Zmg Panik!!!1!1!one!!1!

skgai
Those numbers are wrong. Add up the county by country results and Ron Paul is ahead of McCain. Seriously

MJfromCT
yet the number of precincts reporting didn't change from 646, take note

rycodge
01-19-2008, 02:37 PM
They might be "going down the list" of candidates while they update... I think I saw Ron Paul's total go up 100 in one chunk while McCain's stayed flat.

Johnnybags
no matter what the exit polls say. Your elections are now rigged.

Joe3113
I call fraud

dima7b
01-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Or they are waiting to put in Paul's number last. Pathetic.

Rangeley
They might be "going down the list" of candidates while they update... I think I saw Ron Paul's total go up 100 in one chunk while McCain's stayed flat.

Yea, thats what I saw earlier too. Thats how they are doing it.

PimpBlimp
photo proof
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/mccainjump.jpg

chiplitfam
Don't forget. The powers hate us. They are going to scratch and claw to keep us out. Hang in there.

brandon13830

I think you might be right.

Goldwater Conservative
So the phone polls put Paul at 7% and sixth place, the entrance polls put him at over double that and second place, and we're now hovering in the low double digits and third place. What the hell?

Trigonx
01-19-2008, 02:41 PM
they got added, 60 votes away

homah
01-19-2008, 02:41 PM
there we go, all better...down 60 :)

Airborn
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
they updated 60 behide now

nodope0695
yep, the rig is in...NeoCons are assholes

szczebrzeszyn
yup, everything's fine :)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-19-2008, 02:43 PM
I call fraud

STOP

Rusty John
01-19-2008, 02:44 PM
I love how all the morons here either agree or disagree with the polls depending on their conspiracy of the day shit- "the polls are wrong- they only callpeople on land lines and every one has cell phones!" then, when the polls are actually right, "it is rigged- the diebold machines don't work- they're stealing the election." the polls said 6 percent, the exit polls said 20% (a sample of 800 people, I might add) and now Paul is at 13%- must be rigged right? either you morons can't add or know nothing about statistics.

by the way, next time don't pin a candidates hopes on 18-24 year oldswho attend school in states they aren't even registered to vote in or who aren't even in school when the election occurs (like New Hampshire)- who votes? still those 70 year olds with landlines, that is who.

every time somebody opens up their mouth and cries fraud or conspiracy they end up pushing away a rational voter who has just seen first hand confirmation of what the msm has told them- all RP supporters are kooks.

blakjak
01-19-2008, 02:46 PM
every time somebody opens up their mouth and cries fraud or conspiracy they end up pushing away a rational voter who has just seen first hand confirmation of what the msm has told them- all RP supporters are kooks.

our supporters are our best asset...
our supporters are our worst asset...

Goldwater Conservative
01-19-2008, 02:51 PM
the polls said 6 percent, the exit polls said 20% (a sample of 800 people, I might add) and now Paul is at 13%- must be rigged right? either you morons can't add or know nothing about statistics.

If you know anything about statistics, you'd know such vast differences from BOTH numbers are strange. The exit polls have never been off by as many points as it appears is the case here, and the the phone polls have so far only been off by 3 points for Paul (in Iowa). You can't just average the two together, because the two are completely separate.

by the way, next time don't pin a candidates hopes on 18-24 year oldswho attend school in states they aren't even registered to vote in or who aren't even in school when the election occurs (like New Hampshire)- who votes? still those 70 year olds with landlines, that is who.

Slow down, chief. Just like I wouldn't be insulting the demographics Paul isn't doing well with, I wouldn't insult those he is. The young HAVE turned out to vote for Paul, it's just that other candidates have also appealed to them - evangelical youth in Iowa, bandwagon "independents" in NH, and Mormons in Nevada.

While I agree that we shouldn't be going crazy, suggesting something seems off about the results is perfectly acceptable, even laudable, in a democracy. If being concerned citizens and watchdogs is costing us supporters, so be it. Taking other principled positions has done the same thing already.

LibertyForAll
01-19-2008, 02:54 PM
I love how all the morons here either agree or disagree with the polls depending on their conspiracy of the day shit- "the polls are wrong- they only callpeople on land lines and every one has cell phones!" then, when the polls are actually right, "it is rigged- the diebold machines don't work- they're stealing the election." the polls said 6 percent, the exit polls said 20% (a sample of 800 people, I might add) and now Paul is at 13%- must be rigged right? either you morons can't add or know nothing about statistics.

Rusty I think you have some issues. Sounds like you're deeply disturbed. Calling all supporters of a decent man "kooks" and "morons", and camping in this forum to do so. Yes, you have some issues.

Rusty John
01-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Rusty I think you have some issues. Sounds like you're deeply disturbed. Calling all supporters of a decent man "kooks" and "morons", and camping in this forum to do so. Yes, you have some issues.
Again, not quite grasping at what I am saying, are we? If I were a Ron Paul supporter who had never been to this site before and all I see are posts talking about conspiracy theories and fraud, would that not confirm what I have been told in the mainstream press? Every time 1/2 of 1% of the precincts reports in we are inundated with posts claiming the Boogey man is out to get us.

As for insulting demographics- I pointed out that old people vote and young people don't.
Can't quite grasp how pointing out a fact is an insult.

Finally, as for averaging out the statistics, I was not- I was pointing out the disparity in the statistics which is a result of the methods used tot ake those statistics and everyone hoping on some bandwagon explanation as to why we get unfavorable polling numbers.

The quicker we face the reality that our support is not as great as we think, the quicker we can remedy that and spend time increasing support (as many people already are) instead of bitching and harping about things that are non-existent.

Goldwater Conservative
01-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Again, not quite grasping at what I am saying, are we? If I were a Ron Paul supporter who had never been to this site before and all I see are posts talking about conspiracy theories and fraud, would that not confirm what I have been told in the mainstream press? Every time 1/2 of 1% of the precincts reports in we are inundated with posts claiming the Boogey man is out to get us.

And if you run away in fear because a few people on an online forum are skeptical of vote results and with actual reason, then you'd probably run away when Paul talks about getting rid of the Department of Education or any of his other "wacky" views.

As for insulting demographics- I pointed out that old people vote and young people don't.
Can't quite grasp how pointing out a fact is an insult.

Then why bring it up? It had nothing to do with the topic. And your post had a very negative tone.

Finally, as for averaging out the statistics, I was not- I was pointing out the disparity in the statistics which is a result of the methods used tot ake those statistics and everyone hoping on some bandwagon explanation as to why we get unfavorable polling numbers.

Good, because that's the only explanation I could see being offered. Honestly, the polls have not been off by this much so far, and it'll be strange if BOTH phone polls and entrance/exit polls are so wrong, especially the latter.

The quicker we face the reality that our support is not as great as we think, the quicker we can remedy that and spend time increasing support (as many people already are) instead of bitching and harping about things that are non-existent.

That has nothing to do with finding these disparities so odd.