PDA

View Full Version : Let the Nevada numbers be a lesson

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-19-2008, 02:14 PM
I am watching something amazing as the Nevada numbers come in. The battle between McCain and Paul is EXTREMELY close! At one point we were seperated by only 2 votes. TWO FREAKIN VOTES!

Let this be an important lesson to all of us. EVERY VOTE COUNTS! When your time comes, take friends, family members,neighbors,etc to the polls with you. Bribe people to go vote - do anything you have to do because we need every single vote we can get.

liberteebell
01-19-2008, 02:17 PM
I am watching something amazing as the Nevada numbers come in. The battle between McCain and Paul is EXTREMELY close! At one point we were seperated by only 2 votes. TWO FREAKIN VOTES!

Let this be an important lesson to all of us. EVERY VOTE COUNTS! When your time comes, take friends, family memebers, neighbors,etc to the polls with you. Bribe people to go vote - do anything you have to do because we need every single vote we can get.

Bump!

PRIEST
01-19-2008, 02:20 PM
I visited NV last month and introduced/converted a person to Ron Paul. Each vote matters!

fmontez
01-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Good point... and don't be afraid to say "hey, if you are not sure vote for my guy."