PDA

View Full Version : Show your Ron Paul DVD's on Public Access

TheMissoulian
01-19-2008, 01:14 PM
I've prepared 4 different Ron Paul DVD's for cablecast on my local public access channel, and I would encourage others to do the same. 2 DVD's are freely downloadable at RonPaulDVD.com. But I must warn you that time is of the essence, and I don't even know if mine will be broadcast before Feb. 5th since I was told by someone at the local station that program scheduling is normally 3 weeks in advance! This is one way to get the word out quickly to many people in your area! I have a total of almost 12 hours of Ron Paul interviews, etc. on those DVD's, and my local station's policy is to show each DVD twice. That's some good free exposure!

Remember, there are a lot of people who DON'T use YouTube too!

TheMissoulian
01-28-2008, 12:48 AM
I took the DVD's to my local public access station and filled out a production contract. I was told that since programming is normally scheduled 3 weeks in advance the DVD's would likely only play late at night or in the early morning if they are shown before February 5th which is when my state caucuses are.

This does not mean that every public access station schedules the same amount of time in advance, and I would urge others to submit copies of their Ron Paul DVD's to broadcast locally.