PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm really getting recharged again!!

Seanmc30
01-19-2008, 12:56 PM
I guess I let some of my hopes slide there for a while, but this stuff in NV is starting to get my gears turning again. There are so many good things in the news right now. All of the other candidates are out of money, RP is picking up speed in NV just 2 days before the MLK money bomb, and now....... finally....I am understanding the whole "Free economy" idea!

SO many good things, I just hope that our base can reengage and pick up the kind of steam that will help the country understand why a free economy is so important to the future of our freedom.

RON PAUL 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LandonCook
01-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Amen!

emk
01-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Go Ron Paul!!!

jbrace
01-19-2008, 01:00 PM
what made u understand the "free economy" idea better? I'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can lately. So a article or video etc would be awesome!

coboman
01-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah. I was almost ready to throw the towel. The last donation days had been appalling, and the results everywhere were incredibly discouraging.

If he really finishes 2nd it would bring a new breath to the campaign, that would finish his "he can't win" status, and propel this revolution forward.

If this happens it is a second opportunity for us to do things right!.

That means learning from Jefferson County and Nevada, organize things properly, and put our efforts where they belong (in local media, not the internet).

We still have a chance at this. Let's not blow it.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-19-2008, 01:06 PM
RP scooping up a WHOPPING 63% of independents according to entrance polls. That is a shocking number!

Seanmc30
01-19-2008, 03:07 PM
what made u understand the "free economy" idea better? I'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can lately. So a article or video etc would be awesome!

My favorites have been the various writing of Lew Rockwell and believe it or not Charles Darwin. Rockwell really breaks down the whole idea behind free economy better than any I have read.

Personally, though I pay a lot of attention to human behavior as it compares to evolutionary progress...it finally just clicked with me that sooner or later human beings need to find a new method of "natural selection" that does not sacrifice other human beings through the dominance of war.

Animals of a similar species needed to fight with each other to determine the leader, human beings did the same until they began doing that fighting in groups (war). The need for war has run its course, and I believe the free economic process is the new means of competition that will BOTH:

1. Replace the old idea of war as a means to an end.
2. Replace the idea that a central power should provide us with everything we need to survive.

Human history has proven that the State WILL NEVER do it better! The answer lies in the most overused, yet true adage I have ever heard.

"All things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one!"

The simplest explanation is absolute freedom.

jrich4rpaul
01-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Recharged from NV? Good, because now is the time to take action!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=94396

wfd40
01-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Perfect timing too.. just before the big MLK MONEY BOMB!

LibertyEagle
01-19-2008, 03:26 PM

Scroll down in this list to find books on economics, that Ron Paul recommends:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/reading-list3.html
A lot of them are available on-line for free.