PDA

View Full Version : Scandal Brewing for John McCain

Laja
01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Let's hope the old media picks up on this. We should probably submit it to as many blogs as possible:

Check this out:

Award Winning Documentary Shows Allegations Of McCain's Efforts To Block POW Investigations, Reports KST Communications

"Missing Presumed Dead," which won two film festival "Best Documentary" awards, explores McCain's successful attempt to pass a stealth bill in the Senate which effectively keeps his POW records sealed in perpetuity and provides insight into why he does not want these records ever to be made public - including the revelation of the many propaganda radio broadcasts he delivered for the North Vietnamese. The film also explains why McCain's refusal of early release from a North Vietnamese POW camp had a less than honorable motive.

Press Release: http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/18074

YouTube video with a clip of the documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0&eurl=http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/news/

WTFYO
01-19-2008, 12:48 PM
This has already been brought up. I don't think it'll help us to focus on this. Please let other campaigns do the dirty work and let this touchy subject die.

akijikan
01-19-2008, 12:49 PM
I agree with WTFYO. Also don't expect the media to run with this.

Give me liberty
01-19-2008, 12:51 PM
I think its to late now, why they couldn't bring this up a bit early?

fearthereaperx
01-19-2008, 12:53 PM
^ ^obvious McCain supporters haha....i just posted this on a couple other msg boards now.

hocaltar
01-19-2008, 01:08 PM
I don't like John McCain; but, leave this dog alone. What happens in a POW camp should stay in a POW camp. You have no idea what was taking place behind the camera. If they had a gun to the head of one his friends. You just don't know. Leave this alone.

Mark
01-19-2008, 01:30 PM
All you new posters with the "give up on it " attitude should just go back to your OWN candidate's forums. mmmkay?

Feelgood
01-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Old news. A swift boat attempt that failed.

dsentell
01-19-2008, 01:36 PM
The media loves McCain, so they probably will not cover it . . .

. . . that's fine -- WE WILL SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

FenceWalker
01-19-2008, 01:37 PM
I disagree. What happened in the POW camp is not the issue. McCain using his position to block any investigation (and attempts to bring POW's or their bodies home) is.

Distribute it far and wide, I say.

SteveMartin
01-19-2008, 02:00 PM
And PLEASE always mention that McCain should be in jail for his involvement in the "Keating 5" Savings & Loan scandal. Friends in high places protected his crooked butt.

Mark
01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
And PLEASE always mention that McCain should be in jail for his involvement in the "Keating 5" Savings & Loan scandal. Friends in high places protected his crooked butt.

Yes.. REMIND the VOTERS Constantly!!

angelatc
01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't like John McCain; but, leave this dog alone. What happens in a POW camp should stay in a POW camp. You have no idea what was taking place behind the camera. If they had a gun to the head of one his friends. You just don't know. Leave this alone.

I do not agree with this. McCain has made a career of playing the politician who was tortured but didn't crack. If he was in the private sector, then it would be none of our business. As he is the one putting pictures out there for us to get all somber over, the issue is fair game.

The SOB wants to send my kids into that hell. Eff him.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I do not agree with this. McCain has made a career of playing the politician who was tortured but didn't crack. If he was in the private sector, then it would be none of our business. As he is the one putting pictures out there for us to get all somber over, the issue is fair game.

The SOB wants to send my kids into that hell. Eff him.

+1

acroso
01-19-2008, 02:26 PM
McVain sucksers