PDA

View Full Version : New Video: If You Google Ron Paul

LibertyOrDie
07-27-2007, 08:04 PM
New video from campaign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKwlE3fO-Y

angrydragon
07-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Just saw it, some new footage, good stuff.

kylejack
07-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Its a nice video, but that song is just awful.

kern802
07-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Great video. I liked the song, it's catchy. I liked the interviews with the intelligent Google employees.

Edit: apparently I'm the only one who doesn't hate that song :p

rajibo
07-27-2007, 08:35 PM

I agree. But I also guarantee that I'm gonna be singing,

"If you google Ron Paul"

all damn night long...

I hate ditties............

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Edit: apparently I'm the only one who doesn't hate that song :p

Well, that makes you quite the individual now doesn't it? :D

nullvalu
07-27-2007, 08:38 PM
I agree. But I also guarantee that I'm gonna be singing, "If you google Ron Paul" all damn night long... I hate ditties............

same here, it's already stuck in my head... damnit... :P

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Rate, favorite and comment the video!

Slugg
07-27-2007, 10:48 PM
same here, it's already stuck in my head... damnit... :P

THat's the point...it's spposed to stay with you and pop into your head at any minute. Did you happen to see....

if you google ron paul..

DOH!!

Razmear
07-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Whats up with the stats on that video?

436 Ratings, 270 Comments, but only 231 Views????

eb

kylejack
07-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Here's another clip of Ron Paul at Google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I had to. For old times sake. ;)

UCFGavin
07-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Whats up with the stats on that video?

436 Ratings, 270 Comments, but only 231 Views????

eb

just hasn't updated. it will update and show the proper amount.

and yes...as catchy as it is..that song is so terrible haha

d'anconia
07-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Easily worst song I've heard all month. Campaign should take that one out... disgusting.

Must have been a Giuliani supporter who submitted it trying to muck up our campaign.

krott5333
07-28-2007, 05:53 AM
oh god that song was so bad hahahahahha

MozoVote
07-28-2007, 07:20 AM
Ugggg. I don't think anyone other than Ron Paul supporters can sit through that song.

The lyrics are not all that bad, but use a chorus of singers, better recording quality, and don't let the intro run longer than about 20 seconds.

LibertyEagle
07-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Ugggg. I don't think anyone other than Ron Paul supporters can sit through that song.

The lyrics are not all that bad, but use a chorus of singers, better recording quality, and don't let the intro run longer than about 20 seconds.

Yeah, I agree. The good stuff is hearing the questions, answers and comments. We want folks to be able to make it that far in the video to hear that. I'm not sure if everyone will wait around for it with the current song and intro. The front part is pretty bad and way too long.

MozoVote
07-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Not only do you have to sit through it, they kept dubbing "If you Google Ron Paul..." into portions the clip later on. There is no escaping! :D

Revolution9
07-28-2007, 08:36 AM
I would like to join in the mocking of that song. A chord structure to make John Belushi rise out of his grave and break guitars over noggins. A rhyming drone meter with as much coordination as a three legged rooster. And those warbly vocals showcase an entire disconnect between gonads and vocal chords. That being said.. Good video. It had Ron in it and a bunch of tech nerds. I'm down:)

Best Regards
Randy

DeadheadForPaul
07-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Great vid...especially the interview with the guy who flew down from Seattle

and the song is terrible :)

RonPaulalways
08-04-2007, 12:36 AM
I think it's a great video. I like the song alot.

ghemminger
08-04-2007, 12:37 AM

Every fricken time a negative comment....please go back to Mitt site

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 12:49 AM
I feel bad about complaining about the song. I have no musical talent myself so it feels wrong to slam some other person's musical efforts.

But that song sucked hard! Really hard! Like, I can't watch anymore of this video hard. Like, jam icepicks in my ears, make it stop, oh gawd make it stop, hard.

Yes, it's that bad.

ghemminger
08-04-2007, 12:51 AM
I feel bad about complaining about the song. I have no musical talent myself so it feels wrong to slam some other person's musical efforts.

But that song sucked hard! Really hard! Like, I can't watch anymore of this video hard. Like, jam icepicks in my ears, make it stop, oh gawd make it stop, hard.

Yes, it's that bad.

ARE YOU KIDDING me that song ROCKED!!!!:eek:

Trance Dance Master
08-05-2007, 02:34 AM
That song is very good for supporters. Google Ron Paul IRS and Ron Paul Federal Reserve. Ron Paul wants us to become more educated about the issues so we can better defend his position when people tell us that their position is better. It wasn't written to impress us with musical talent. It was written to suggest us to become better informed about the issues.

michaelwise
08-05-2007, 02:37 AM
That song is very good for supporters. Google Ron Paul IRS and Ron Paul Federal Reserve. Ron Paul wants us to become more educated about the issues so we can better defend his position when people tell us that their position is better. It wasn't written to impress us with musical talent. It was written to suggest us to become better informed about the issues.

The psychological impact of that video is something the Illuminati would have come up with. I approve that video.

Ninja Homer
08-05-2007, 02:42 AM
If you Google Ron Paaaaul...

It gets stuck in my head at least 3 times a day. At first I didn't like it, but I gotta tell you, it's better than all the other jingles that used to get stuck in my head.

d'anconia
08-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Yeah I still had it playing over and over in my head today. Love to find out who made that song and pay them to never play again...

Trance Dance Master
08-05-2007, 03:53 AM
I didn't find "Google Ron Paul" quite as catchy as Denis Leary's "Mel Gibson Blues"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXb6Z2ISMYM

SeanEdwards
08-05-2007, 04:25 AM
If you google ron paul...

Your eardrums may bleed...

You might want to die...

But you'd just hear this tune in the afterlife...

over and over again...

While demons stick forks in your ass..

and you google ron paul...