PDA

View Full Version : Voting Machines Crashing in SC- No Lie

justinc.1089
01-19-2008, 12:18 PM
The voting machines in my county, Horry County, are crashing. From what I have heard they're turning people away because they don't have enough paper ballots for everyone to vote. Thats also strange since they are supposed to back up the machines with the papers ballots. So if they expected say 1000 people to vote then they should have 1000 paper ballots so that they can still vote if the machines fail like they are today.

But I mean what would make the machines start crashing like that?

I think someone put a bad program in them if you're picking up what I'm putting down lol.:rolleyes: But seriously if its not a fraud and theft program crashing them is there anything else that could do it?

I won't be on here much longer because I have to go vote and do stuff to help us get more votes in SC but I wanted to let you guys know what is going on here, and so that the people that say there can't be any theft or fraud going on see that something wierd has happened before the total comes in tonight.

lx43
01-19-2008, 12:19 PM
My vote when by fine in my area. They told at precints I went to that with the bad weather voter turn out has been extremely low.

BeFranklin
01-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Its illegal to turn people away, contact the campaign HQ and news media

Iwantchange
01-19-2008, 12:52 PM
speaking of that, has there been any update on New Hampshire recount?

pacelli
01-19-2008, 12:52 PM
The voting machines in my county, Horry County, are crashing. From what I have heard they're turning people away because they don't have enough paper ballots for everyone to vote. Thats also strange since they are supposed to back up the machines with the papers ballots. So if they expected say 1000 people to vote then they should have 1000 paper ballots so that they can still vote if the machines fail like they are today.

But I mean what would make the machines start crashing like that?

I think someone put a bad program in them if you're picking up what I'm putting down lol.:rolleyes: But seriously if its not a fraud and theft program crashing them is there anything else that could do it?

I won't be on here much longer because I have to go vote and do stuff to help us get more votes in SC but I wanted to let you guys know what is going on here, and so that the people that say there can't be any theft or fraud going on see that something wierd has happened before the total comes in tonight.

Contact Bev Harris at blackboxvoting.org immediately!

Mark
01-19-2008, 01:41 PM
speaking of that, has there been any update on New Hampshire recount?

http://BlackBoxVoting.org should have the latest updates. I'm sure they're busy now with the recount to post much. Give it a couple of days.

slantedview
01-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Its illegal to turn people away, contact the campaign HQ and news media

agreed. please do.