PDA

View Full Version : Brookings, Oregon

W.J. Hammond
07-27-2007, 06:36 PM
I was out at the corners on Center S. and Chetco ave. last wed. during the farmers market with a Ron paul sign, many hongs of horns and thumbs up. Over the weekend I'll be at 5th. St and Chetco Ave. with my Ron Paul signs to get Ron Paul's name out there. If you would like to jion me please do. God Bless

W.J. Hammond
07-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I was at the corners of 5th St. and Chetco by the KFC across from Fred's from 11:30 am to 1pm. It would be great if others would be there with me. God Bless

W.J. Hammond
08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Last sunday I was by the KFC again and a guy came out of the KFC and told me that I was making a inpact by standing on that corner. He said that for the first time in almost 6 years people in the KFC were talking about politics. Today by the farmers market a young guy said he wantd to join up also, we'll see. I have wonder what the founders would think if they could see what is going on today? God Bless

princessredtights
08-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Very cool!

Maybe you could put some flyers up on the community bulletin boards announcing your meeting (could be at a local coffee shop/cafe).

I'm not quite sure where Brookings (I'm in Beaverton).

Way to go, Brookings, Oregon!

W.J. Hammond
08-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Princess, Brookings is on the S.W. corner of Oregon. We are on the coast and the last town before Ca. I am no longer a army of one, another person has now joined me and I have been seeing more and more Ron Paul signs here and there. I would love to see a whole army of Ron Paul supporters comming together saying, enough is enough, maybe in time when our people wake up from their sleep. God Bless

princessredtights
10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
do you know about www.OregoniansforRonPaul.com ? It's new!