PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul vs McCain in Foreign Policy debate!

evadmurd
01-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Richard Viguerie's site, Ultimate Ron Paul, has a petition for support of one-on-one debate between McCain and Paul (a real debate) about foreign policy. You can sign the petition here.

http://www.ultimateronpaul.com/a-real-debate

If this is in the wrong section, mods please move.

Phantom
01-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Maybe Ron Paul should put the other candidates on the spot in the next televised debate by offering each of them a ono on one debate with him regarding the economy, the illegal war and so on.

I would love to see their faces. :p

wgadget
01-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Maybe Ron Paul should put the other candidates on the spot in the next televised debate by offering each of them a ono on one debate with him regarding the economy, the illegal war and so on.

Ditto. This would be a fantastic shot in the arm for the campaign, not to mention Hope for America.

NoMoreApathy
01-19-2008, 10:57 AM

He better do SOMETHING tough at the next debate.

No more nerdy wimpy bullshit, it's time to flex the muscles.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-19-2008, 10:58 AM
McCain would never do this, because Ron would mop the floor with him.

Geronimo
01-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I signed the petition.

Did anyone else?

evadmurd
01-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Has to do something...and quickly.

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 11:29 AM
the www.ulitmateronpaul.com site, backed by Richard Viguiere, who in the past has raised billions of dollars for various causes, came online the day before the most infamous post ever in ronpaulforums.....

The One
It would be nice, but ultimately this is a silly waste of time. There's no way this is gonna happen. McCain has no incentive to help RP get face time and media attention.

hawks4ronpaul
McCain is unlikely to accept and elevate RP's prominence but Homeland Security Sec. Chertoff offered to debate anyone.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

yongrel
01-19-2008, 11:31 AM
I am suspicious of the ultimateronpaul site. I think there is the definite potential that he is just harvesting the names, addresses and whatnot of Ron Paul supporters. Remember, this guy pioneered direct mail and all sorts of other techniques.

I am suspicious.