PDA

View Full Version : HELP! precinct leader question about canvassing

skeryl
01-19-2008, 10:25 AM
I signed up to be a precinct leader in south florida and I have to canvass apartment complexes that are gated communities. They also have rules that do not allow people to go door to door leaving stuff around.

I need to get buzzed in to enter the building. Anyone else out there have the same problem? Not sure how to go about doing this... Any tips?

Eponym_mi
01-19-2008, 10:34 AM
I signed up to be a precinct leader in south florida and I have to canvass apartment complexes that are gated communities. They also have rules that do not allow people to go door to door leaving stuff around.

I need to get buzzed in to enter the building. Anyone else out there have the same problem? Not sure how to go about doing this... Any tips?

You might need to canvass by phone. Or see if you can find a supporter that is a resident and will covertly drop lit.

mmink15
01-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Also try sending a message to other meetup groups in your area, this is a great way to network amongst Paul supporters

Libertytree
01-19-2008, 10:42 AM
If they have to stop at the gate you might have the opportunity to hand them some lit then. It's not perfect canvassing but it does afford you the possibility of success.

You might also be able to mail them the lit.