PDA

View Full Version : 59 bridge 11am sat 19th!

UnitedWeStand
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Ron Paul supporters will again be on top of the hazard bridge over 59 today. The lasttime we had a problem with an hpd officer stating that no more than 8 people were allowed to "protest" in public. This time the organizer, in addition to the permit has also hired a police officer to interface with any other lawmen that question our permit.

Please please come! The more people that show up the more perceived support Ron Paul has!

It is actually really fun and rewarding to see all the honking, waving and thumbs upping from other Houstonians who perhaps you thought were asleep at the wheel. Plus, all the honking wakes up the other drivers and encourages them to research Ron Paul as well!

See you there!

hillertexas
01-19-2008, 10:22 AM
bump

UnitedWeStand
01-19-2008, 10:51 AM
cancelled due to weather...its perfect outside here atm, but nevertheless its cancelled for today..ill update when i get the new details.=)

JR from Texas
01-25-2008, 09:06 AM
Howdy folks.

I'm looking for 7 or less ppl to sign wave with me on the montrose/59 bridge.
Mon-Thurs the entire month of Feb.

I'd prefer people dress in business shirts/blazers or nice jackets weather permitting because a) it'll be cold and b) those are about the only kinds of nice clothing that make a noticable difference when viewed from 59.

The idea is to target 9-5 workplace employees (traditional, registered Republicans) and have a dry erase board to educate them on issues. Feel free to post suggestions.

Example:

Ron Paul = 34% Raise
SS Tax = 14.4%
Income Tax ~ 20%

Ron Paul = Fiscal Conservative

etc.