PDA

View Full Version : A great aricle that can be used to win over people

disciple
01-19-2008, 09:00 AM
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/g...id=oid%3A38857

Also check out the following comment by Bily Ray:

Bily Ray, Goose Creek 1/18/2008 - 12:05am

Why would I vote for Ron Paul when I can vote for someone like Romney who represents... um... corporate interests, religious nepotism, established elite, all surface and no substance, waffling, no backbone, no new ideas?

Or, when I can vote for McCain, an undiagnosed sociopath, an endless war supporter who had half his face replaced with skin from his ass, who will probably expire 2 years into term, who committed hara-kiri in front of the lying Bush machine of 2000, unable to fight for his own reputation?

Or Hickabee, a fat southern redneck zealot that is riding the largest, most stupid, and scary voting block in the civilized world: Christian fundies. They're responsible for all the good christian things in the past 8 years like illegal war, torture, kidnapping, sexual abuse, spying on citizens, detainment of citizens without trial, secret prisons, and on and on. America still has too many really stupid people (problem with a big country with a forgotten middle and south).

Or, Clinton, the personification of our new American order (read plutocracy) who wants to lead because she wants to, who sold her soul to special interests to get herself ahead, who has a lying manipulator of a husband who can't stand any questioning of his sordid legacy. She is the nexus of the merging parties.

Then there is Obama who is black, well, he's half-white, which doesn't really make him black to most black Americans, just as it doesn't make him white, however he presents himself as the symbolic physical manifestation of racial unity. That's about all he's got.

There's just so much choice outside of Paul!

The above endorsment article together with the attached comment should sway most undecided voters our way. I am going t print a thousand copies at least and pass them around when canvassing. It should make my job much easier.