PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Leader Named!!!

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 08:55 AM
It's official, a Grassroots leader has been name, and it's me. RPsignbomb. Yes, I am very happy to accept my own nomination and carry the torch for all of us. Going forward please read my new rules, if you don't comply with the rules... you are not part of the team:

- Stop complaining and whining. Nit picking HQ and Monday morning quarterbacking every move they make is harmful and annoying. Dr. Paul put his trust and faith in these people and if he can't pick a little campaign staff do you really want him choosing Supreme Court Judges, Ambassadors, and Cabinet members?

- You must become a Precinct Leader today .. otherwise your opinion counts for nothing.

- Troll is way overused - Someone disagreeing with you does not make them a troll. It might make them stupid but not a troll.

- Google Ron Paul, Who is Ron Paul, Ron Paul Revolution: Each of these should be abandoned outside of us. Presidents are professional - those are not.

- We are past boycotting folks. Please use your time to knock on doors or call potential voters.

Those are my first rules. I'll gladly consider others :)

JimInNY
01-19-2008, 08:58 AM
- No more self appointed deciders.

:p

Otherwise, good rules. :)

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 09:07 AM
- No more self appointed deciders.

:p

Otherwise, good rules. :)

Great rule, I am the last of my kind.

Jeremy
01-19-2008, 09:08 AM
I name you leader of this garden hose

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4899/pvcgardenhosemw3.jpg

DealzOnWheelz
01-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Hail RPSIgnbomb

lol

nc4rp
01-19-2008, 09:18 AM
wow i think you had the whole movement already doing this before you gave the order!! very impressive leadership!

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 09:30 AM
wow i think you had the whole movement already doing this before you gave the order!! very impressive leadership!

Thank you, thank you - lol

Jimmy
01-19-2008, 09:32 AM
I name you leader of this garden hose

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4899/pvcgardenhosemw3.jpg

Hold your tongue.....I am El Presidente
of the garden hose:D

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Hold your tongue.....I am El Presidente
of the garden hose:D

Damn, I wanted to rule the garden hose!

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Well I'll promise not to hose you for your assumption of leadership :)

neil
01-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Shall we start a ChipIn so that you'll have all the resources you need to carry that torch (or waterhose) for us? And I want that torch (waterhose) to be adorned in the best Ron Paul paraphernalia available.

GHoeberX
01-19-2008, 10:12 AM
It's official, a Grassroots leader has been name, and it's me. RPsignbomb. Yes, I am very happy to accept my own nomination and carry the torch for all of us. Going forward please read my new rules, if you don't comply with the rules... you are not part of the team:

- Stop complaining and whining. Nit picking HQ and Monday morning quarterbacking every move they make is harmful and annoying. Dr. Paul put his trust and faith in these people and if he can't pick a little campaign staff do you really want him choosing Supreme Court Judges, Ambassadors, and Cabinet members?

- You must become a Precinct Leader today .. otherwise your opinion counts for nothing.

- Troll is way overused - Someone disagreeing with you does not make them a troll. It might make them stupid but not a troll.

- Google Ron Paul, Who is Ron Paul, Ron Paul Revolution: Each of these should be abandoned outside of us. Presidents are professional - those are not.

- We are past boycotting folks. Please use your time to knock on doors or call potential voters.

Those are my first rules. I'll gladly consider others :)

You should add something like:

http://i17.tinypic.com/6sjdutx.jpg

"This is where you get your marching orders!"

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Shall we start a ChipIn so that you'll have all the resources you need to carry that torch (or waterhose) for us? And I want that torch (waterhose) to be adorned in the best Ron Paul paraphernalia available.

I like what I'm hearing - My goal is $10 in 10 days. Come on guys, we're talking $1.00 per day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RPSignbomb
01-19-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm still looking for my 1st dollar!!!